Page 54 of 56 FirstFirst ... 424444950515253545556 LastLast

Thread: What's Happenin' (Part 2)

Distinguished Community Member

2 am- listening to george noory on am radio-at times he is interesting

First Half: On the 20th anniversary of one of the most documented mass UFO events in modern history, known as the "Phoenix Lights," Dr. Lynne Kitei, will discuss her experience as a key witness and researcher. Second Half: Author Mitch Horowitz talks about the meaning of Edgar Cayce's positive-mind principles and how to use them. He'll also discuss Maxwell Maltz, whose 1960s bestseller "Psycho-Cybernetics" has gained the loyalty of generations of high achievers.
    http://www.coasttocoastam.com/
    Last edited by clouds z; 03-14-2017 at 01:14 AM.
    "'I have done my best.' That is about all the philosophy of living one needs." Lin Yutang

Distinguished Community Member tic chick's Avatar

hey everyone ,

sorry i haven't been around. i have been battling an upper respiratory tract infection since last wednesday. i can feel it working it's way from my throat down to my lungs. mostly i have a deep cough, now, although i had a fierce sore throat for 3 days ar the beginning. i have been taking mucinex dm every morning and night and rubbing my neck and chest with this ointment that's like vick's vaporub, except it's got stuff like lavender and other plants in it. it still has the camphor and eucalyptus oil, so it soothes my throat. i have been sleeping well, but mostly on my back with the pillows raised so drainage goes down. i'm feeling about 75% today. hopefully i'll feel completely well by friday.

chris, i have to get a colonoscopy every 5 years because of colon cancer in my grandma and mom. last time, they changed the protocol for prep. they didn't have that jug of liquid, just miralax and then dulcolax, although you were supposed to drink lots of water. when they had the jug of water, i would buy lemon flavored "crystal" powdered drink mix. it has sucralose in it, which i don't like, but there is a new brand with stevia, i see. several packets are needed to give that stuff any decent flavor.

clouds, it was warm here in michigan during february and now we have snow and below freezing temps in march. go figure. i've been sleeping a lot lately and watching junk tv, too. can't wait for some real warm weather.

i got my new night time bite guard, jingle. i love this model. it's about and inch to inch and a half long and it snaps over your top front teeth. when you bite, your teeth go in this groove, but there is a little flange sticking out from it that kind of keeps your mouth semi-open so it prevents you from grinding sometimes. it is rigid hard plastic and clear, so it can be worn in the daytime, although you can't eat with it on. it's called an "NTI". i know you said you go through a lot of biteguards. maybe talk to your dentist and see if he/she is familiar with this biteguard. it seems almost indestructible. i can empathize with the grinding during the day. sometimes with my tics, i get an urge to bite down on my back teeth. i try and switch it to another tic. sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

i hope you're all doing as well as can be.

thank you for sharing and caring,
    jeannie
    Here's to good women. May we know them. May we be them. May we raise them.
    "The world is a better place when you're barefoot." Mark
    "Don't go there unless you know the way back." TC
    "...there will be an answer. Let it be." Paul McCartney

Distinguished Community Member Jo6's Avatar

hello everybody. I would love to hear from you. I miss you. I'll write more later when I can see well enough to know what I'm writing. My love to all, Jo6 aka Julia
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
    'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

Distinguished Community Member Jo6's Avatar

Default those I can remember names

Jeannie, Joy, LIL Queenie, Jingle, Clouds Z, I'm sure there are more, just can't remember the names. I still love all of you! Jo6
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
    'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

5. The following user says "thanks"

joy

Julia it is such a joy to hear from you. So glad. I wish we could just call each other up & talk for hours.. But I know we both would run out of breath. Just knowing you are at least able to log on and let us know is awesome. Sure wish we were close enough to visit & see each other. Much love to you and yours.
    Last edited by joy; 03-26-2017 at 06:27 PM.

7. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up

((((((Julia)))))) ~

How wonderful to see a post from you, dear one! How are you? You've been in my prayers, and will continue to be. May you have the strength to visit us from time to time, just so that we can stay in touch with you.

You are truly loved, Julia ~

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 47, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003 and now resides in Heaven. Our Angel Jon lives at home with me and Jim, the world's most wonderful dad.

9. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member jingle's Avatar

Hi Jo6, hi Joy, hi Rose ... thanks for writing! What a joy to check in here and see posts!
    All goes fairly well here ... my cats are doing great :) My back seems to be getting worse (but still doing great compared to most people) and I can't get in to see my pain doctor until later in April and I already know I can't have those precious shots because they didn't work last time. I have no idea what will be the answer.
    I hope everyone here is doing well.
    I wonder where Clouds is and how she's doing.
    I wonder if anyone is feeding humming birds. They are due here in a couple of weeks. I can't wait.

11. The following user says "thanks"

Jo6

Quote Originally Posted by jingle View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hi Jo6, hi Joy, hi Rose ... thanks for writing! What a joy to check in here and see posts!
    All goes fairly well here ... my cats are doing great :) My back seems to be getting worse (but still doing great compared to most people) and I can't get in to see my pain doctor until later in April and I already know I can't have those precious shots because they didn't work last time. I have no idea what will be the answer.
    I hope everyone here is doing well.
    I wonder where Clouds is and how she's doing.
    I wonder if anyone is feeding humming birds. They are due here in a couple of weeks. I can't wait.
    im male ha ha-you thought i was a girl?
    "'I have done my best.' That is about all the philosophy of living one needs." Lin Yutang

i also been posting on a merry christmas thread here

saturday-im tired bored depressed sad i guess-nothing new

Distinguished Community Member jingle's Avatar

Clouds -- I've "known" you for many years and I've always thought you were female I wonder how I got that?? And I remember being surprised when you posted your age somewhere. I thought you were much younger. lol - everybody is younger than I am!
    Anyway --- it's good to hear from you again.

15. The following user says "thanks"

Page 54 of 56 FirstFirst ... 424444950515253545556 LastLast