Thread: apathy

Default apathy

Hi this is patty, also was potatobug but forgot my user info.

I am feeling empty. Life has no meaning. I don't feel depressed, just completely unfulfilled. I feel blank inside I find no pleasure in anything...life is tedious.

2. The following user says "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member houghchrst's Avatar

I remember potatobug. I am happy you found your way back Patty. I am so sorry you are in that hole. Yes I know what you mean when you say life is tedious. I feel the same. Do you have anything or anyone in your life that makes you smile? A pet maybe, children, grandchildren? Someone will be along to offer something better I am sure. I am living in my own pit here so I am not so good at advice in that area lol. Actually I could give all kinds of advice but then I would be a hypocrite because I don't follow my own dang advice. Stick around honey. Write, vent all you need wherever you need. You know the routine.

Distinguished Community Member jingle's Avatar

Glad to see you back (((Patty ))). I hope you keep talking to us,