Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 234363686970717273

Thread: What's Happenin' (Part 2)

Distinguished Community Member jingle's Avatar

In Missouri we're expecting and enormous amount of rain for several days -- the hurricane moving through! Wow. We're going to have a serious amount of flash flooding. I wonder what the area south of us will get.

2. The following user says "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMq1PiUbf-M 9/11 Building 7 - Martin Noakes175,124 views
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

firefox wont let me log in so use vivaldi browser

6. The following user says "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member houghchrst's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Been a while I guess since I have been to ES. Been journaling/blogging babbling mostly instead of subjecting y'all to it lol.

Went to my cardio yesterday for results from the last test I had, I also got copies of all my notes, about 30 pages and they never charged me. This doc is great I actually heard him berating his nurses for scheduling patients too close together because then he has patients waiting forever in the waiting room. My last test was a doppler of my legs. I was not worried because I figured they did it already and nothing was found so I kind of wondered why they were doing it again. Venous Insufficiency, so I have a scrip for compression socks and an appt at the Michigan Vein Institute. He says I have a lot of varicose veins. I only have one little clot that is visible and I have had that for years, every once in a while it itches but besides that the docs never said much when I pointed it out. Guess these are deep because they are not visible. No thrombosis though so that is good. No blockages. Still all my meds. My blood pressure has actuallly been on the low side for me, was 105 over 70 something. But now they are saying that blood pressure levels should be lower than what we always thought so maybe that is good.

Had a foster fail so now we have another kitten. He is sweet little booger. Chunk is his name and I believe he is going to be a big ole mama's lap baby. Dash has finally accepted that Chunk is gonna curl up on him next to mama. Dash is under the blanket and all chunnk knows is it is soft and warm lol. He and Belladonna play all the time so it was good for her, she has become sweeter, not so mean. I have fixed the patio so the cats can go out there and watch the birds and squirrels. They love it, I can keep the door open just enough for them to go out but it is getting colder and I don't know how they can stand to sit out there. Bella curls up into Potato Kitty mode and sits on the lounger foot stool. She is going to be very unhappy when it starts to get even colder and I have to close the door. I know they make pet doors for sliding glass doors maybe I should make something or check prices and DIY.

Right now my foster room is open so have turned in an app to Dachshund Haus Rescue and made it known I am open for a pregnant feral mom. Enjoying the break but antsy for the next one.

8. The following 2 users say "thanks"

hello watching house md on tv-i get 5 stations

http://www.braintalkcommunities.org/...2391#post82391

i wonder if i have it-so damn tired all the time

Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 234363686970717273