Page 5 of 59 FirstFirst 12345678910153555 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Happenin' (Part 2)

Distinguished Community Member

LaBella, I had this problem when I was at this company where our jobs were going over to India. They came over to train. The problem was they didn't bath often over there like we do here. It was the managers that spoke to them regarding bathing. The Human resource department also go involved. Maybe you could speak to them. That should be part of their jobs. Just a thought.

The weather is still very cold here. They have quit cancelling school because it was happening a lot. The kids would have to go during the summer to make up the days. Even we don't set a side this many missed days at school.

Not much is going on here. I got let go at my volunteer job. They were too pickey on how they wanted things done and I couldn't get it right. Now I will have to look for another place to volunteer at. I will most likey wait until after the wedding. My psyhc doctor is pushing me out of the house. Which I'm not minding being in the house so much anymore. I think I adjusted my life to being o.k. in the house.
    Take care,
    Dawn

Distinguished Community Member Jo6's Avatar

Dawn, sorry things haven't worked out for you. As Jeannie suggested maybe you need to put your energy's into the up coming wedding. Only you know what's best for you, but the wedding sounds better to me *very happy

It seems I am always asking for prayers. I sure do need them. After the bone scan the Drs. had some answerer's I didn't like. I ask why so much blood drawn, why go to Cancer Dr. to "give more blood". Can't keep all this in my head, but the answer to all these questions was" checking for bone cancer or blood cancer".

She wants me to go on Fosamax or Alendronate, one is the generic, not sure which. Ken got the meds. before telling me what was going on. I guess he didn't want to upset me. Well, upset it did!! Besides I am already taking Keppra for seizure's. This "new" Dr. has already put me on a bunch of other things.

While I take all this med. I feel worse by the min. Just scared or making a big thing out of nothing. I don't know which, but I do know I am at me wits end.

If anybody knows about these drugs, please share. Jeannie, I just remembered what you are trained for. I know you probably know every thing I've asked. I trust your judgment, Jeannie. Can you shed some light on this for me? I am a mess trying to get all of this straight. Just when I need it my Computer it desides to go on vacation.

Take care all and thank you all for being here when I need you.

love you bunches, Julia
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
    'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

saying hello

Suicide Forest in Japan - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FDSdg09df8

weird
    "'I have done my best.' That is about all the philosophy of living one needs." Lin Yutang

▶ Baroque music festival - Concert in Triest (17.01.2010) - YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCpeXmydagI
    "'I have done my best.' That is about all the philosophy of living one needs." Lin Yutang

hello everyone, I hope thisfinds all ok. hubbhy and I both have horrible colds but so far no flu. for that I am very thankful. dear Julia I can see why you would be very disturbed about all of drug stuff and the just not knowing for sure what is going on. I hope things get better and that it does so soon. I hate to think of you being disturbed and not feeling good both. I admit it would do the same thing to me if I was in same situation. I will just keep you inb my prayers all of us really, together. we have been thru a lot together. seems like fews of us but bond is still strong. I hope I will be around more oftener soon but this has stopped up head problems along with the cold. probably sinus infection I am just too stuborn to go to doctor just yet. just take care all.

i thought mentholatum near nose stopped my cold-it helps me breathe -that netty pot not for me

i never get flu shot and i never get flu like for 40 years

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menthol...281889-1935.29

hi clouds, yes mentholatum is good for this. but it is just taking its time for some reason. it was interesting reading about it on the link you gave. thanks

Jo, I pray that they are wrong on what they are looking for.

Joy, Hope you get over your cold soon.

Pati, I'm starting to get worried about you. Please check in with us. Miss you very much.

I'm here in vegas sitting in the hotel room waiting for DH to get done with his seminar. The weather here is beautiful. At home they got 10n inches of snow. Yuck!!! I don't want to go home to clear out the snow from the driveway. My DD came to Vegas also so it's been fun seeing her this week. Sorry for any missed type words. I'm typing on a tablet which I'm not used to. Take care everyone and I'm sending prayers for everyone.
    Take care,
    Dawn

lost my post. will try again. now have an awful sore throat to go with rest of compl;ints.

dawn I am glad that you got to get away and being at husbands trip had to be extra good rather than staying home. I know I use to always like doing that. good to hear your daughter got to come as well.

I too am worried about a lot of people on site here pati and jo. it is getting bad now because you never know what is going on. since we none post as often as we use to it makes it harder to keep up with things going on. so glad you are praying as well.

snow here i guess

Page 5 of 59 FirstFirst 12345678910153555 ... LastLast