Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 8284853545556575859 LastLast

Thread: What's Happenin' (Part 2)

Distinguished Community Member

Ok thankssssss !#!
    Quote Originally Posted by jingle View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CLOUDS!!! If were closer I'd make you a batch of cookies. I'm wishing you the best.

sept 7th 2017
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

"Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

Clouds, Happy belated Birthday!!!!

Haven't been here in awhile. Been doing ok. My youngest daughter has a brain tumor and will be having surgery done tomorrow. Any prayers are sure welcomed. Her name is Kari. She is only 30 years old. They unfortunately found the tumor when she lost her hearing in her left ear. Long story shorten she had it since 2010 but the doctors missed it at that time. She might also have MS which they will test tomorrow also while they're in there. I pray that it's not true. She has been through so much already.

Just been hanging around home and sometimes going to the lake cabin so my puppy can run freely. Summer sure has gone by fast. My other daughter had a baby girl in June. Her name is Eloise. Her sister's name is Arabella. I took care of Arabella for three weeks while mom was recovering from the birth. I had a blast. I just love her and Eloise so much. They live in Montana and had to leave their house because of the fires. They came and stayed with us for 2 wks. it was chaos around here with a baby and 2 1/2 year old. But loved seeing all of them.

hope everyone is having a nice summer and getting ready for fall and then the other season. I won't mention that one out loud.
    Take care,
    Dawn

Distinguished Community Member tic chick's Avatar

((((dawn)))) ,

i am so sorry for your daughter's health probs. how hard it must be for your family and i know, being a mom, that moms always worry the most when their children are ill with life threatening probs. hopefully the tumor was causing the symptoms that look like ms. so, how did your daughter's surgery go yesterday? please post! we are here for you. i hope the prognosis is good for the type of brain tumor she has. although she might have ms, that can be managed and she can have a good life!

how wonderful that you had your grands over for a nice visit. i hope their home escaped the fires. it's been in the upper 80's and low 90's for about 5 or 6 days here in detroit. i couldn't go out and garden. today, a cold front swept through and it's about 77, although highs for the next 4 days won't break 70! that is fine with me. don't let that puppy roam too far...lol. they get in lots of trouble at that puppy stage.

i miss everyone posting here, like it used to be. i know we have moved on, but i think we still have probs and joys that we can share! i certainly will pray for your daughter and all of you that you have the courage to face whatever comes your way!

thank you for sharing and caring,
    jeannie
    Here's to good women. May we know them. May we be them. May we raise them.
    "The world is a better place when you're barefoot." Mark
    "Don't go there unless you know the way back." TC
    "...there will be an answer. Let it be." Paul McCartney

Distinguished Community Member houghchrst's Avatar

hi all missed stopping in. Decided to get out the keyboard and put some batteries in it. If I had a regular computer I would probably be here every day like before. Shortcake is getting a laptop through online school so maybe I'll cheat and get on that. Yes shortcake is doing the K12 program. His anxiety is worse than I thought. Especially his social anxiety. Now that he's being treated he is a bit better. He says he feels better. School went home bound on the computer and it was so bad they had to change it to where he could only see one course at a time because he would be freaked out about all the work that needed to be done.

Brennifer are still living at his grandma's and loving it! Note the sarcasm. At least they have their car legal and drivable. They shouldn't be together and that's all I'll say on that cause I got more if yous want.

Oh rescued an eight week old kitten off of Craigslist for shortcake. She is a tuxedo and he named her Belladonna, 16yr old wit lol. The vet office loved it lol. I was worried about our allergies but after having Nina and her kittens here for two years we had no reaction. I wondered if it was because of her FIV but guess not because we are having no problem with this crybaby.

Me, let's see, my back is so bad I haven't been able to get out and work in the yard even though I've been ordered not to. They sent me to PT, before of course checking to see what the problem was, gotta love the insurance company, and PT released me a bit early because if anything it was making things worse. Kicks in the fibro, the arthritis and every little thing that hurts. I finally got a PM doc who told me to finish PT and come back. They are finally going to give me that MRI after all these years. They are MMMJ friendly, took copy of card, made me promise I would only take their pain meds so hopefully over the next month or two I will be able to get some relief. I miss the injections they actually worked for me over the short term. I'm tired of hurting. This pain has increased so much over the last two years that by the end of the day I am in tears laying on ice and that is without hardly doing anything. My house is falling apart again. I just started getting it clean. Shortcake is some help but not for what I need doing.

Theres more but all my check ins read like a novel.

love and miss you all bunches

Just checking in. The operation took a little longer because the little bugger was wrapped around the hearing nerve. Mom needed some good drugs to get through the recovery. It's the hardest thing seeing your child in the worst pain and not be able to help her. She was supposed to be in the hospital for 1 week and ended up staying two weeks. They couldn't get the pain under control. They where talking nursing home if she didn't get up and walk but that was painful because of the drain put in her back. She still is recovering at home. She stayed with me the first day out of the hospital. ,
    Take care,
    Dawn

well now im here-tired

9. The following user says "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member jingle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by clouds z View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    well now im here-tired
    Tired? Me too, clouds. I'm very,very tired

11. The following user says "thanks"

DO you drink a lot of coffee?

Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 8284853545556575859 LastLast