Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 1234567123252 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Happenin' (Part 2)

Community Member

I keep this forum up on my phone all the time - I'm here - I'm reading - I'm sending good thoughts and lots of love!!!

Love,
    Sly
    Last edited by sly4626; 12-29-2013 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Spelling! :)

Distinguished Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by sly4626 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I keep this forum up on my phone all the time - I'm here - I'm reading - I'm sending good thoughts and lots of love!!!

Love,
    Sly
    To Sly - Best wishes to you also.

so glad tp see a post from you. I ask others (and so do the others)ask about when you go missing for some time. glad that you carry phone around and glad you still check in with us. good to see a post from you Mal as well.

let me say it now just in case I get busy and don't get back -- Happy New Year to everyone.

Distinguished Community Member Jo6's Avatar

Dear Joy, I'm sorry I have nagged at you so much about getting seen about you when you fall. I care about you and I know well what falls can do to you. I promise I will not nag at you anymore. I'm glad your husband was close by and was able to help you.

Pati, I'm glad your right arm is doing better and you are gaining some strength in it. I know how hard it is to have to stay put and not get about as usual.

Although I am very happy to be making progress here I would be happy to do things that I used to do. Maybe some day------, maybe never.

Jan, was glad to hear from you and an update from Hank. Jeannie, you stay so busy, I can't believe the energy you have. That's great. I'm working on my exercise routine the Home Health have me doing. I've just got to do more and work harder.

Mal, it's good to see you posting. I had wondered where you got to. You Too Clouds-z. I miss you when you aren't here. Lor, glad to see you too.

Well, want to wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR Julia Jo
    Last edited by Jo6; 12-31-2013 at 11:32 AM.
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
    'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

Community Member

Joy - thanks :) just thanks for caring. All of you. It's still up on my phone now - how is everyone? All I can think of is health problems. I know a lot of you are hanging in there - dealing with various health stuff. Just hoping everyone is doing ok.

4:40 am and I'm still up. Happy New Year - it is - but woah I've really got to go to bed. I've been just kind of "being with myself" or something. It helps when I do that once in a while - and today it decides to hit me this late lol? Nite all.

Love,
    Sly
    Last edited by sly4626; 01-01-2014 at 02:43 AM.

always glad to see a post sly, take care ok. hubby and I have been busy with grandkids since they are out of school for hlidays. I hope I can get bqack when school starts and post mpre thasn just a sentence. oh goodness I looked at typing. sure hope you all are able to decifer it. lol

not too happy i guess-pretty disgusted
    "'I have done my best.' That is about all the philosophy of living one needs." Lin Yutang

playin mike seigel
    Last edited by Moderator #7; 01-04-2014 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Deleting invalid link.
    "'I have done my best.' That is about all the philosophy of living one needs." Lin Yutang

looks like they banned the link

Just got back home from Panama City Beach FL. The weather wasn't too warm it was around 40 to 50 degrees. We were down there for New Years eve. We went to visit friends who retired and are traveling around the U.S. We saw some great fireworks for New Years. The seafood was yummy.

Now the weather here is -23 below zero with a wind chill of -50. What weather to come home too. They closed all the schools and some businesses closed also. My DH had to go to work.

Still planning my youngest wedding. This will be fast. They are getting married May 3rd.

Great to see people are posting.

Jo, how is your children doing???
    Last edited by dawnmn; 01-06-2014 at 07:56 AM.
    Take care,
    Dawn

Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 1234567123252 ... LastLast