Page 22 of 80 FirstFirst ... 121718192021222324252627325272 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Happenin' (Part 2)

Distinguished Community Member

hives didnt go any and i dont know whats doing it maybe cold

need wool-i dont like a high heater on
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

Distinguished Community Member Jo6's Avatar

Clouds, do you mean wool as in a blanket? Wool doesn't like me and it would break me out with hives. Have you tried Lambs wool? I'm kind of dense today. Maybe that is what you mean by wool. When one is bed ridden I have seen lambs wool used to keep from having bed sores. I just hope you can find some relief soon.

Now, are you looking forward to the ballgame I think the first of Feb.??? The Super Bowl ? I am a Seahawks fan and have been for many years. My youngest son is a real big fan. He lives near Atlanta and if I had the money I would send him out your way. Do you go to the games?

Since we don't see Pati anymore I don't have anybody to talk football with. Jan used to be a big Packers fan. Don't see her much either. Wonder how she is.

Clouds, I remember Edgewood from the Chit-Chat room a long time ago. I really did like her. Do you know what happened to her? She kept things going, eh? We did have some fun way back them. Wish many would come back.

Well, let me know about Edge, ok?? my love to all, Julia

PS: hope the hives go away soon!!
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
    'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

3. The following user says "thanks"

oh it was so wonderful to all of you alls posts. YAY I am tickled that Marion has stayed with us for the long stretch. I hope you get to visit like you want to. Be sure and tell us all about it and don't stay away very long, ok.

Everytime I picture Jeannie I always see her with a smile and I do think of each and every one of you more often than I get to log into here. Jeannie I am so glad you have someone to share life with. You are far to young to be alone. Heck it is not good even for older folks to be alone either. Are your dogs still doing okay Nora and nick? I think.

I know birds can be lovable from us having a canary when I was little. a bright cheery little thing. Clouds I hope you get to feeling better. I also have trouble with wool.

well my cat and I are enjoying each other and it tickles me to see her and hubby play together. no worries about her and him bonding. they get along great together. well gonna close for this time. take care of yourselves okay.

Distinguished Community Member tic chick's Avatar

hey everyone !

just sitting down for a bit before i am off to zumba class and i thought i'd post.

joy, sounds like you're doing great! your fingers must be feeling better, too. yes, nick and nora are doing well. nora wears her doggie sweater during the winter because she has such short fur and she is getting older. nick runs outside and goes to a patch of ice or snow and rolls around on his back in it. it makes me laugh. he has such thick black fur and i'm sure that's a treat for him.

julia, i know how you feel with all the people that are missing. this used to be such a busy forum. i miss everybody that doesn't post here so much! i'm glad you're managing to stay out of the hospital, it surely is a blessing to be home and getting care from your family.

marion, thank you for your good wishes. yes, it's nice to have someone to be with, but i'm a pretty happy person anyway. i'm not saying i don't want to be with anybody, i'm just saying my happiness doesn't depend on it. of course, my happiness is enhanced when it's shared with another.

clouds! I'm sorry you're still bothered by those pesky hives! ask the pharmacist if maybe benadryl cream in a tube rubbed on them will help the itching. i do feel sorry for you as that must be unpleasant.

well, i am sort of worried about my daughter in new york. they are expecting about 12-18 inches of snow and high winds. i left her a message on facebook and she said she is prepared.

i went to a birthday party yesterday for my friend's aunt. i asked if he was going to buy her a present. he said she told him she has everything she needs! so, i bought her 6 very expensive truffles. i figure everyone can use a bite of chocolate every now and then . she thanked me and said she loved chocolates! so, i met some of my friend's family, two brothers and their wives, two cousins and one's husband and his aunt. they were all very nice to me. i was a bit nervous, but i got over it fast because i love people and get along with most everyone.

i am also painting my bedroom, finally. i bought some paint the other day. today i washed one wall and painted one coat. i'll paint another coat tomorrow and see how i like the color, but so far, i'm really liking it. once i'm done with my big bedroom, i'm going to do the smaller bedroom and turn it into a guest room. this project will take me pretty much most of february and then it will be almost spring ! see, i have a plan ! my mama didn't raise no fool.

so, i hope everybody continues staying healthy! i also hope we get some new blood...uhmm members... here.

i love all of you and am so happy to see your posts !

thank you all for sharing and caring,
    jeannie
    Last edited by tic chick; 01-26-2015 at 03:19 PM.
    WE ARE BT!
    "The world is a better place when you're barefoot." Mark
    "Don't go there unless you know the way back." TC
    "...there will be an answer. Let it be." Paul McCartney

6. The following user says "thanks"

joy

Jeannie, you are a trip, ya know? lol You stay so busy and I can see why you are so happy. I can see you making your own happiness. My Mom used to say the moment she stopped moving would be the day she would die. Well, she had a little help from cancer. She didn't live long, but she wanted to see her 80th birthday. Her BD was Jan. 24th and she died Feb. 12th at 5:20pm. She told me she was ready and just wanted to get it over with. Yes, that was mama Ruby.

So Jeannie, I better get to moving and doing things, see if I can catch up with you.

Joy, good to see you post. Hope you will feel like doing it more often. Clouds Z and Mal, good to have both of you posting. Hope to see you soon.

My love to all, Julia
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle

for my brother Ben

Marion good to see you posting too. Dawn, are you home from FL yet? Hey everybody that is missing, come back!! WE all miss you. ((((hugs to all)))) Julia

for my brother Ben

wool?i dont know -im confused

hives come and go-guess im like job in the bible-im to suffer
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

maybe electrical devices give me hives

Jeannie, I'm so glad you have someone to share life with.

The weather in florida was nice. We had a nice time being away from the cold. It was hard to come back. Got to see the everglades, KeyWest, and Mamai. We put on alot of miles. I think in the 12 days we put on 12oo miles on the rental car.

Now it's off to Vegas for my husbands work. We are only going to be ther four days and he has the conference for two of those days and two days we are flying. So not much time to enjoy their weather.

Clouds how would electrical devices give you hives?

Everything is going good here. no dramas.
    Take care,
    Dawn

So good to hear from everyone. I am doing ok and was glad that surgery and all went ok last year. I was so tired of testing and doctor visits. Was glad to have no cancer detected, reason for surgery. I am being recliner queen now until it gets warmer, lol. I wish all the members would return and post more often. I'll try and post more often myself. Take care everyone ...

Page 22 of 80 FirstFirst ... 121718192021222324252627325272 ... LastLast