Page 15 of 80 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617181920254565 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Happenin' (Part 2)

Distinguished Community Member

dawn I am so excited for you. aw so much joy comes with a little one. I hope this is for real and not just a nasty mistake. I rember getting disappointed myself a few times back when we wanted a baby so bad ourselves. so naturally I was so over the moon when both of our kids were expecting. I could have stood to have a houseful of grandkids but each child had one child. so I get 2 grands . so they are loved to pieces, lol.
    fall is my favorite time as well. take care and keep us updated on grandchild (or not, pooh)

Distinguished Community Member Jo6's Avatar

Joy, I pray your surgery goes well. Tell hubby to post on your progress, ok? I miss everybody, want to be here, but my health is making it almost impossible to do anything these days. Jeannie, I think of you often, hope you are doing better. I know you are going thru some very hard times and it does take some times to get thru all that you have been thru. Please know I love you dearly and hope to get in touch with you soon.((((Jeannie))))

Dawn, I'm happy that you will soon be a glam-ma!! They are beautiful little angels.

Take care everybody and hope to get in touch with many of you soon. Julia
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
    'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

hi whats new?

http://www2.gcnlive.com/CMS/index.php/archivespage

various doctor shows etc
    Last edited by clouds z; 09-30-2014 at 10:17 AM.
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIQLZqVmoZM

▶ How Much Can Facebook Slow Down Other Computers on My Network? : Tech Vice - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAciOE8WfOM
    Last edited by clouds z; 09-30-2014 at 10:35 AM.
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

4 days no one came

Well, I'm going to be a grandma for the first time. so excited. right now the baby due date is april 14th. sad that the baby will be so far away. my DH is trying to talk them into moving back home. My DD's DH can work from home were ever he lives.

clouds, it is a bummer that no one checks in often. I do check the site around five times a day looking for news. I hope everyone hasn't dropped off.
    Take care,
    Dawn

8. The following user says "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Jo6's Avatar

Clouds, it is depressing when nobody posting for weeks on end. I haven't been about to get about much, but I'm praying my health will get better in time. how have you been? I do think of you a lot. after all we came on board here at BrainTalk many years ago. For me it was 1999 and I think you were already here. We used to chat in the old Chit Chat room. Maybe more will come back soon. I miss everybody.

Dawn, I am thrilled you are going to be a grandma. Nothing like them. Mine give me great joy. Of course I'm working on my GREAT-GRAN's now. The youngest came to see me Sunday. She just turned 1 years old. she is precious. Even though I haven't seen her since Christmas she didn't act like I was a stranger. She brought me 8 huge cupcakes for my birthday. I am on a no sodium diet, but I did cheat and eat some of those delish cup cakes. No sodium diet is for the birds, but I try to do what the DRs. tell me to do, even when it isn't pleasant.

Well, better go and hope to see more post when I get back.. all my love, Julia
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
    'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

10. The following user says "thanks"

I am hoping that I will be online more later on. I have not had surgery yet so do not lose hope that I will return after that. nothing serious but I sure hope to feel better after that. my sister-in-law said that I might feel wiped out for a few weeks after. uugh not looking forward to that. I feel like a slug bug no0w as it is, lol. take care everyone and hope all feels better. i

I just discovered that my computer is still not working right. at times it works and at other times I am lucky to get 1 page. after that a blank page with weird message pops up and that then is all I can read on any subject. I hat that. I now only have the big computer that you have to sit upright to use. I don't sit upright with some pain. be glad when everything works right.

13. The following user says "thanks"

Page 15 of 80 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617181920254565 ... LastLast