• Show
Clear All

how to remember the website the great big fat braintalk thread

just remember the title of thread and google it

sometimes its hard to find this site or it goes to old archives

Comment

ok whats new?

Comment

Not much cloudz. Still trying to close up the exploit that was/is being used to send out email spam from our server.

How are you?
        Question: Why can't I post links or pictures?
        Question: Why can't I have a signature, avatar, or profile picture?
        Question: What's wrong with my account?

Answer: You are in the "registered users" user group. This group is very limited in what it can do. This will annoy spammers to no end Just keep posting once you have been registered for 30 days and have made 11 posts your account will be "unlocked".

It's really easy to put someone on ignore and it's strongly recommended that you do so with people who's posts you don't like.

Step 1 - log in
        Step 2 - click on the "settings" link
        Step 3 - click on the "edit ignore list" link on the left side of the screen
        Step 4 - type (or paste if you copied and pasted it) the username of the person you want to ignore
        Step 5 - click the "ok" button on the right of the screen

Easy peasy and will lower your blood pressure. One important note though, this won't hide quoted posts. It's an oversight on the developers part and it's not an easy thing to "fix." So if someone quotes someone you have ignored, you'll see the quote.

Alternatively when you click on a person's name and view their profile page, underneath their avatar, there is a option that says, "Ignore this person". Click that link and then click the yes button.

Comment

how am i ? disgusted--victim of crime assault crime is up people are heartless it seems usa on decline and so is the world

Comment

Awww I'm sorry to hear that cloudsz :( Try not to let that get you down on everything though, there is still an awful lot of good in the world, like kitties!

Answer: You are in the "registered users" user group. This group is very limited in what it can do. This will annoy spammers to no end Just keep posting once you have been registered for 30 days and have made 11 posts your account will be "unlocked".

It's really easy to put someone on ignore and it's strongly recommended that you do so with people who's posts you don't like.

Step 1 - log in
            Step 4 - type (or paste if you copied and pasted it) the username of the person you want to ignore

Easy peasy and will lower your blood pressure. One important note though, this won't hide quoted posts. It's an oversight on the developers part and it's not an easy thing to "fix." So if someone quotes someone you have ignored, you'll see the quote.

Alternatively when you click on a person's name and view their profile page, underneath their avatar, there is a option that says, "Ignore this person". Click that link and then click the yes button.

Comment

oh ok cats by a webber?

Comment

Some day I'll tell you about getting my kitties

Comment

LOL clouds ... sure kitties lounging by the bbq is a good thing as long as they don't get on top

jingle I would like to hear the story about how you got your kitties when you're ready :)

Step 1 - log in

Comment

I'd like to hear a kitty story too!
                    Mild Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy and bad proprioception.
                    My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/astrokeofendurance.php

Comment

what kitty story?

Comment

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

just thought of this -haven't thought of it in 20 or 50 years --maybe i had this at 5

Comment

Originally posted by clouds z View Post
                          what kitty story?
                          A story about kitties, how we came about being owned by them. Or just any kind of kitty story really :)

Step 1 - log in

Comment

cats cats cats cats cats cats

Comment

Hi cloudz :)

We had a young woman come into the store today with her little kitten and it just made my day :) I wish I had pictures because this kitten was sooooo cute

Step 1 - log in

Comment

Working...
                              X