Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: will be back

Distinguished Community Member

I am so sorry that I missed that during the time we talked. my ears have been busy with their weird noises and achy pain so I do good to hear every third word during a conversation.

no please don't overtire yourfself but do try to continue to type few words so we can kedep up with you. I hate that for you dear pati. (hugs)

Distinguished Community Member Jo6's Avatar

My dearest Pati, I am so sorry for all that you are going thru. It will take time, but you are a hard worker and I know you will never give up!

If you don't feel like posting please don't worry. If you want to post do so with care. We need you to be well, but not stress yourself out. You are one of the best here at BT. I certainly understand not being able to type, spell, get my words all mied up and everybody around me thinks I have gone over the edge.

Well, I'm still here and I'm still making all kids of mistakes. Some of me family are talking freely about me dying. Well, I'm not ready yet so they will have to wait awhile longer!!

I
    m so glad to hear from you and like Joy said, we don't want you to wear yourself out. I'm still trying to get back to some kind of normalcy. Until I do I will keep on trying. We can be there for each other, ok?

Take care dear Pati. My love and prayers will be with you. I'm hear if you need me.

All my love, Jo
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
    'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

Pati, we are all rooting for your recovery. Just post when you aren't so tired. Don't worry about spelling or anything else we can figure out what you mean. you just take care of yourself.
    Take care,
    Dawn

both you wonderful people said it nice. I second that, pati we all love you and want you to get better. so when you do feel up to it, pop in here and say here I am! or anything else of your chosing, OK?

you are missed for sure if you are absent even for a few days. take care.

went to pt yesterday. not doing so good. time will tke awhile i know. wish i could sleep! deer are here. it's cold but not like some of you! take shower later on-what a chore that u=is. thanks for all the coments it toes help me.

pati I had already dreaded the thought for you IF you had been in hospital because I knew how much my stay was. and I almost knew you did not have time to get an insurance policy or something like that THAT WOULOD HELP YOU WITH THE COST.
    sorry about caps. well I think I have hears that if you pay something every month, even if small amount, that it will help. because really, a person already sick or disabled and no job , what can they do. nothing

so here is hoping that you will just say, i'll will pat what I can, when I can and hope that works. don't need any more stress do you.

I know trying to do therapy is hard for you pati, (right Julia, u too) but do give it a try. I was silly and did not a few years ago when I should have tried to go and do therapy. but my appointment was messed up when I went so I just gave up. duh how stupid on my part. now I wobble and can't do that for very long.

yes the cold has reached us. ice last night and really cold today with none of the ice leaving us. we had an ice storm in 2009 so folks remembered and bougt out all the generator, bayyeries gas cans and such. some people near us went for a month without electrity. that's bad.

so stay safe pati and when you feel up to let us know more about ho you are doing ok? well for that matter, everyone be safe and stay in touch..

Distinguished Community Member Jo6's Avatar

Pati, I found I was having such a hard time in the shower. We have a tub too, but that is out, I can't get in and out.

When Mom was sick I went to Revco and bought one of those hard plastic chairs. They are very steady. I remembered the chair, had Ken to hunt it up and wash it good. He set it in the tub, put it about the middle, put all my body wash, shampoo, all I needed. He would turn the shower on, but I figured out how to do this myself.

I sat in the chair, did my hair, then washed every thing else. Beth had brought me a hand help shower thingy. When I finished I called Ken to help me out of the tub, dried the rest of me sitting on the commode lid with a towel on it. Dressed, then back into my walker. I will probably will have to use the walker the rest of my life, but I've resigned myself to it.

take care dear, Jo

I'll write to you all along, seeing how you are doing. Maybe we can help each other. I do want you to get back as much as you can. Keep your eyes on every thing that happens with you.
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
    'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

har to type. i do use a plastic chair. couln't dp a thing without my housemate to help me.

be super careful ok.
    Last edited by joy; 12-11-2013 at 12:00 PM.

Pati, so glad that your roommate is helping you. You keep up the good work and slowly you will get the strength back. Take naps when your body tells you too.
    Take care,
    Dawn

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast