Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: will be back

Distinguished Community Member

Default will be back

[b]place.have have had bad stsorry wrong[spent teime is hospital, right sidengone,mdoing ok now,willmbe back.pa/b]
    Last edited by Moderator #7; 11-13-2013 at 10:11 PM. Reason: moved post to this forum

Pati,

We have missed you! Hope you feel better soon. Prayers for your speedy recovery. Thanks for letting us know.
    Take care,
    Dawn

Distinguished Community Member tic chick's Avatar

pati ,

thank you for your post!

i know it's not like you to post for as long as you have. i've been concerned about you for awhile, since shortly before your dad died. it seems you've had a lot of stress going on in your family.

i hope you're getting physical therapy. the greatest amount of improvement after a stroke is in the first year after. you have to work hard to regain whatever you lost from having a stroke in that period of time, cause after that window, not much more improvement is seen.

please take care of yourself ! fight to get back as much function as you can! i care about you and want you to have a good recovery and be able to do as much as you did before. update us whenever you can. we will understand .

(((hugs and love))) to you,
    jeannie
    Here's to good women. May we know them. May we be them. May we raise them.
    "The world is a better place when you're barefoot." Mark
    "Don't go there unless you know the way back." TC
    "...there will be an answer. Let it be." Paul McCartney

Distinguished Community Member jingle's Avatar

I keep you in my prayers

i hope you feel better soon
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

[B]I had noticed that you were not here much nor saying much but I was just hoping that you were still grieving from dads death because I know that can taker some time. but far worse now I see. a stroke, how scary. pati you take special care of yourself.

i hope to be able to call again soon and hope it is not disruptive and more than you can handle. much love to you dear one. miss you will have you in my prayers.
    Last edited by joy; 11-15-2013 at 10:47 PM.

doing best i can. yes gettingntherap

Distinguished Community Member Jo6's Avatar

sweet Pati, I am so sorry, but I know you have it in you to work hard on getting better. my kids say, Mom has been to hell and back. Well they were right and I did come back...... By all the prayers and love sent my way I decided I had too many wonderful friends to give up at this point!!

I may be getting out of therapy soon. They know Beth is keeping a close eye on me and she won't allow mw to give me into my feelings. She is a wonderful daughter and I
    l'll send her your way when I want to get a little rest. lol

Please take care Pati, you know we all love you much!!

A very special hug from Jo, to Pati and wishing her a complete recovery

(((((( )))))) from Jo to Pati (((((( * ))))))
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
    'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

Distinguished Community Member JanM's Avatar

Pati I am so sorry you are ill. Praying for a steady recovery. Every day or two sees an improvement in your condition. Just know you are blessed! S'truth....
    I'm just where God wants me to be, not one step ahead nor one step behind........

thanksmto all of you!

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast