Thread: Well Hello...

Cool Well Hello...

It has been about 6 months since I was last here which it is a long time. I am sorry but my computer crashed and lost the link for the site, and today I finally found it again. Hope everyone is good.

As for me I am very good, was very busy during this few months putting together a Quinceanera for my baby, my youngest girl is already 15 and on 10th grade, time has flown. My party was a success just very tiring since I did everything, of course I had help but it is still a big task. As big as throwing a wedding. My party was small since we could not afford much, but my baby was happy and gorgeous. I cook most of the food for 100 people and decorations, setting up and getting B ready for her day. I was exhausted for the next week after the party and of course broke, but B was so beautiful and happy that day, and after everything she had gone through in her short life, it was the most satisfying moment of our lives in a long, long time.

My hubby and I also celebrate it 25 years of marriage, the anniversary felt right around the same time as B's party, only 10 days later, so we toasted to the event at the same time, since most of the family was already there. I tell you looking back to those 25 years, life has been pretty good, Yeah we have had issues, ups and downs, and many times talked about separations and divorce, but we have stuck together in good and bad, that it was an emotional time for me.

But well summer is gone, and everything is back to normal. Oh yeah! I was furlough when the government shutdown, and since I am gov. contractor did not get reimburse for my 17 days lost of $$. My mom is arriving back next week for a month visit, and I will be completely stressed out again, she does not agree with anything that I do, including the way I have raised my children, she does not like my oldest daughter's boyfriend (who is living with me, it was a decision made by my hubby and me, it was the best solution to a difficult situation but mom does not see it like that).

Thanksgiving and Christmas are coming and I cannot wait to celebrate, it is hard to believe that 2013 is almost gone.

It is nice to be back, hopefully I can stick around longer now.

Distinguished Community Member

labella I had not seen this postwhen I chided you in the other post. it was worth the wait to hear how you and your family are. hope you get to come back more frequent now.

and Jeannie, I did see your pictures this time and flowers are beautiful. I imagine the butterfliesd and hummingbirds love your place.
    Last edited by Moderator #7; 11-08-2013 at 02:42 PM. Reason: Bolded post.

Ok I am adding this pictures from my baby's party, I blurred the faces so they should be good. The long dress was for the party, the short one is when she changed, the one she is doing her father/daughter dance. One is of my 2 girls when B did the speech and the last one is of B and her boyfriend ready to get on the limo, the rest of the Court is already inside.Bandj.jpgbandk.jpgBlurred 2.jpgBlurred.jpgsandb.jpg

LaBella, the dresses are beautiful. My niece just had her Quinceanera. It was such a fun event.
    Take care,
    Dawn

labella even with blurred faces you cannot hide how beautiful those girls are!! and dress sure were lovely . the girls looked like princesses in them. i hope they had a good time and i thank you for posting the pictures so we all here could enjoy them. how the girls are growing up. have a nice time visiting with your parents when they come and try to check in with us whenever you can. but most important thing is to enjoy your parents while they are with you..