Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guess I'll start a new one for this

Distinguished Community Member Jo6's Avatar

lil queenie, you are already carrying around a truck load of Bud Light so lets not pick anything more up right yet, ok? Neither of us needs anything more to fret over.

Dagnabit, I've been on this computer much longer That the Drs. wants me to sit still. Well, don't know what to do about that. Just you with all your list makes me plum warn out! We'll pray a whole lot and trust God will hear our prayers.

You take care lil queenie and a whole bunch of hugs are coming your way.

all my love, Big queenie
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
    'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

Distinguished Community Member

wow how did I miss so much on my last post, talking bnout having neighbors and asll. missed the big one, you are split from your loved one. I sure hope that he is just seeing what it is like being on his own. typical man, now don't everyone shush me, I asm mnot going to bash the whole male bunch because there are a lot of good one. but even my own had breaskupsd that he chose, not me. and after awhile it was over and wed were back together. now that we are older I am so hoping to never have to go through any of that ever again.

chris you are such a good person my heart is aching right along with you. you just keep your head high and try to keep your spirit up as well. it must be difficult seeing him as you said and not getting to be with him. I hope this all passes and you rise way above him! I say all of this is just the male takes longer to mature or something. if you need me just yell. I hasve you and little one in my prayers. (((HUGS)))

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12