X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pictures

P1000326.jpg

P1000301.jpg

I hope this works I haven't posted a picture before. If it did it should be a picture of Kathleen and her older sister Kelly(who just graduated from Albany Law school) after one of Kelly's 5k runs. The other picture is of our Buddy Walk team from last year. I just posted our page for this years walk (for Down syndrome awareness and fundraiser for our resource center). Our team ahs raised several thousand dollars over the past few years.
    I'll try again if it didn't work.
    Mary Grace

Yeah It worked. if you click on the pictures you can view it bigger. I'm directly behind the little girl with the raincoat and umbrella. Kathleen's dad is kneeling in the front.
    Mary Grace

Comment

Hi!

Great pictures! Both your girls have beautiful smiles! Wow, law school! She looks so young yet! (could be that I am getting old, lol!)

Lisa O.
      sigpicLisa O: mom to Caitlin (14-CP, VA shunt, seizures), Brandon (12), Tyler (10), Logan (7)...my babies are all getting so old!!

Comment

Adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Donna, Mum to Natalie (22), ablebodied, kind and beautiful and Nicholas(26), severe CP, non-verbal, tube fed, multiple surgeries, chronic pain, happy kid except when the Liverpool football club or the Ottawa Senators Hockey Team are losing!
        Check out my blog: http://www.donnathomson.com

Comment

((((((Mary Grace))))))

Gorgeous! Such sisterly love too.

Congratulations to Kelly on her law school graduation. That's a tough career! What kind of law is she hoping to practice?

And congratulations to your wonderful Buddy Walk team on all of the money you have raised. Great looking group! Next time, Mary, don't hide in the back!

Thank you so much for sharing these photos! I love photos!

Love & Light,

Rose
          Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

Great pictures! Kathleen is so pretty!
            Mild Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy and bad proprioception.
            My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/astrokeofendurance.php

Comment

Working...
            X