Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: missing people

Distinguished Community Member

Julia never mind asbout whatever you say on hedre. it does help to let others know how a patient or person can be mistreated. my dear mother was by a yound aide who did not want to help with all the many things that has to be done to patients. it makes me mad so I let off steam as well. so see you aren't the only ones who has problems with the help and all.

well yes, lol I did have some boys in my life but actually hubby and I met at about age 13 and the rfaced was on. I was quiet and did not want to talk to b oys but he was persistant. he phoned one night and I actually did talk on phone with him some. and that time I did agree to go out with him. but we dated until we were both 21 and knew we would have it made if wed were careful with our money. ah yes all this was ages ago.

I saw where it was already cold in patis area and it is nice and summy here now buthubby had an appointment to have a sciope run down his throat and they called and cazncelled it. it was for Friday. so I guess they raztherf cazncel up front rather than have a day of no shows. that is alright with me. hater cold weather at times.

I bet both Jo and Joy were hoots in their younger days. You both seem to be feisty ladies. I'm still around. Just don't have much to say. The holiday was quiet with just hubby, daughter and her boyfriend. Christmas will be the same since my brother is spending it in Mexico. My sister won't just have my family over to dinner.
    Take care,
    Dawn

well hig again dawn. I just remarked about your job on another thread. I am gld the holidays were nice. my brother and I did not get together at holidays anymore since both our parents have passed. we are not mad, just have other places to be. I can't even get both my kids together for holidays anymore either but I am beginning to not let that bother me so much anymore. take care

i was in the hospital two weeks I think. had some good help & some not so good. hated every minute i was in that horrid place. now the bills are coming in & thats another horror. dont get medicare help at all. some charge so much its pathetic. im alive though/ girpe later i guess, its soo hard to tpe.

Distinguished Community Member Jo6's Avatar

Pati dear, I wish I could fly out and help you, but then it would be like the blind leading the blind, yes? lol I know it is hard it all is still so fresh in my mind I try not to think about it, but when you are still working on getting better you can't help but think about it. Some day's I feel like just giving up, but then the sun comes out and I feel better about it all.

The Therapist come to my house. That helps. My speech therapist is just checking on me now and then, but the physical therapist comes 2 or 3 times a week. Man alive, she will not let me be slack. I get so tired I want to scream.

Hang in there Pati, we will make it. It takes a lot of hard work. I have give up on trying to get the Dr. to agree to allow me to stop taking the meds. for seizure's. As bad as I want to throw them away I can now see why they have me on them. Still don't like it though.

Wee gotta keep dreaming dear one. WE WILL SURVIVE !!!!!!!!! MY LOVE, JO ((((hugs for Pati))))

I think about you a lot and wish it was easier to talk, but I get so horse I can hardly talk. Do you have someone to stay with you? Ken is still right up my nose and I can hardly breath. I do appreciate all the help he has given and I know I am not a good patient. Down right mean some times!!

Yeah, we can gripe later cause I got a feeling my bills are going to be sky high. We did not have the insurance we thought we had. Medicare don't pay squat and now my DRs. have decided that want cash when I go, no insurance or medicare. Last week one of my Drs. dropped that little bomb on me.

Well, the sun has finely come out and I am happy about that. We have had so much rain, we've been in flash flood warnings so much lately. Im just wishing here, but I do hope you and I will have a nice spring and can work with our flowers.
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
    'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234