Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: missing people

Distinguished Community Member

Default missing people

Lorraine, I know she was busy with wedding but where is she now? or was it dawn with wedding? (showing age here with memory troubles) Mal are you still reading any? and Christine I fear you are very busy but that does not keep us from wondering how you are and your family? hoping for the best. well sorry I had a longer list but been having headaches and starting to get brain fog now from being on computer a tad longer than usual.

marion I hope you are just still busy and I do remember hearing thatyou still have job at zoo, yay perfect job inmy opinion, and forgive me if I left anyone out.
    Last edited by joy; 09-13-2013 at 01:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by joy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lorraine, I know she was busy with wedding but where is she now? or was it dawn with wedding? (showing age here with memory troubles) Mal are you still reading any? and Christine I fear you are very busy but that does not keep us from wondering how you are and your family? hoping for the best. well sorry I had a longer list but been having headaches and starting to get brain fog now from being on computer a tad longer than usual.

marion I hope you are just still busy and I do remember hearing thatyou still have job at zoo, yay perfect job inmy opinion, and forgive me if I left anyone out.

I am still reading but lost track of how to post. Just now got my password and reconnected. Everything is still very interesting.

[B] mal it is good to know you are still with us. I am glad you took the time to look for puddykat. i knew she was not in the best of health. maybe it is just that she is bedfast and has no one to log on and let us know how she is.

i hope you will keep stopping by and saying hi more often. (missing Phyllis ponygirl very much still )

Distinguished Community Member tic chick's Avatar

hey mal!

nice to see you back! i've wondered where you've been!

yes, i also noticed a few months ago that puddykat hadn't posted in a while. i'm afriad she is gone. she was having strokes and she knew one of them might kill her one day. she was very aware of her advanced symptoms of pick's disease and i think parkinsons, also. i think her mind was pretty good, but she was losing her will to live.

i also wonder where barque is. i know she had a stroke also, but she hasn't posted in a long time. she was only an occasional poster on this forum, but i remember playing a word game with her regularly.

i think chris is taking a rest from the net and trying to get some peace into her life. she is on facebook and i only see her post maybe once a week or less. i think she needs some time to adjust to meds and other things going on in her life.

i feel so sad for phyllis. she spent the last years of her life thinking about dying. she thought she would live until 80, cause i remember her saying that her life was half over at 40. we don't know how long we will live. tomorrow is not a guarantee. that is why i always say to live life the best way you can today...because today is all we have.

thank you for sharing and caring,
    jeannie
    Here's to good women. May we know them. May we be them. May we raise them.
    "The world is a better place when you're barefoot." Mark
    "Don't go there unless you know the way back." TC
    "...there will be an answer. Let it be." Paul McCartney

Hi all,my dad passed away a week ago Sunday. shocked everyone as we had no clue he had terminal lung cancer! in fact mom didn't call anyone but me & i didn't believe it until the hospital confirmed. been a very busy & crazy time for me. later Pati

Distinguished Community Member Jo6's Avatar

Pati, I hope things are getting better for you. If you ever feel like talking send me a PM and tell me when I can call you. I understand when you don't feel like talking, but I would love to touch base with you again.

Joy, hope you are doing ok. I want you to be alright!!. I'm afraid I will miss someone, but I miss Christina, Jeannie, Bella, Dawn, Was glad to hear from Mal, wish we could find out about Kat. Those that have gone on I miss them too, such as Phyllis. So many and I do miss the,.

my love to all, Julia
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
    'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

Distinguished Community Member Jo6's Avatar

Well, I've been missing, but not as long a time this time. I was rushed to the hospital again Oct. the 2nd. They thought I had had a heart attack or had pneumonia or both. Every time I go to that place gets crazier than ever. They finally decided I had pneumonia and something else I can't spell. I'm still pretty much laying in my lounge chair, but getting up about once an hour to do some exercises to help keep my strength up.

They did find the small problem I had with my heart already had gotten worse, but I'm praying with getting over these other things my heart problem will get better.

I have a speech therapist coming at least twice a week to help me strengthen the muscles in my throat. A Physical therapist will start coming next week. I don't know who dreamed up this crap about The Golden Years!! They sure didn't know what they were talking about!!

So, Dr. visit yesterday was a bit discouraging but I have to think all is well and do the best I can. At least this hospital stay wasn't as long as some, but 5 days is too long!! Dr. didn't want me picking up any other germs! loll

So, I'm pretty much grounded, but that means I can spend more time at BrainTalk. Just can't over do it, but at least I can keep up with everybody else. I wanted to tell Marion we had missed her, but forgot where I saw her post. I hope you are feeling better Marion and things will be good .

My love to all and special to all that aren't well. Julia
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
    'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

well I hate that you had to go back to hospital but glad they let you out after giving you a good going over. don't like those spots on lungs or any such things at all. pneumonia is bad enough. donna has been dealing with that as well. I want you to speak up and say hi every chance you get Julia. I am getting into my quiet mode because I don't have anyone to talk to, lol and we can't have that.

it seems I am alone most all the time is what I am saying and sure don't have much to talk about but welcome the computer company for sure. so keeps our fingers working if we type here at least. you take care now. yes marion was in the pet therapy for awhile and somewhere else. I am so glad that she has stuck around with us.

not much new i guess
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

not much anything new here either clouds but it sure is nice to know yet another person from braintalk is above ground and not under it. not funny I know but I got a shock this summer when I learned just how fast some things can go wrong. zapped me and was in hospital before I even knew what was going on. that was cellulitis for me. I am sure glad it (so far) does not recur as often as it use to when I was outside a lot and mowing yards, cleaning out garages and such stuff as that.

the bad part of all this is now I am stuck in house with a mess etc. but I am grateful at least that for the most part I can stand up and walk. I know there are many who cannot so I try and remind myself to not have a pity party. So clouds, keep popping in and saying those few words to us like you did this time.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast