Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: missing people

Distinguished Community Member

hi. I get bored a lot of times but I find the older I get, the better off I am as sometimes when a lot is going on, it ain't something I really want a part of, lol. take care.

Community Member

I'm here hello! Out and about will write more really soon! Love to all of you?

Sly

so good to hear from you. yes come back soon and if you can tell us a bit more. let me wish you a happy thanksgiving now just in case I forget next time.

Distinguished Community Member Jo6's Avatar

hello Daily Joy. It is always good to hear from you. You and I are like 2 ships passing in the night, just hope neither one of us hits an ice burg.

good to hear from all of you and hope all have a good Holiday. here comes

goodnight to all, Jo Pati, get well soon!! We all love you and are praying for you. Are you still in the hospital? I hope not, but if you need to be its the best place to be.(((( Pati ))))
    Last edited by Jo6; 11-19-2013 at 08:05 PM.
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
    'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

I have always felt sorta cheated as I do not have a sister. but in my mind there are many good picks here on braintalk to chose me some honoary sisters. you all are so good

now pati I need you to know that yes even tho I called and talked to you, I could not figure out just what had happened to you. I was fearing that you had a stroke. if you did will you set me straight as to whether yes you did or no did not have a stroke. I did not have the courage to ask outright while we were talking. sorta like maybe none of it was true and hopefully you just were taking it easy for awhile.

gee I am not much good when trouble hits at all. here is just hoping that you are alright and my nightmare type fears are just that, my overactive mind working. whatever you please take it easy

Joy dear, I will be a sister if you want. I have 2 sisters left, but we never talk, never see one another, don't know why that is. They both stay on Face Book and they both let me know out right that they didn't have time to email or talk on the phone. Hear I was thinking that when Lady Caroline died we would stay closer, but that didn't happen. We had just gotten close again after Mom died. So you see, I am closer to all you girls than I am to them.

I also wanted to tell you I didn't mean to grouch at you the other day about dreading winter. Yes indeed, our group can and do say what we want and to me that counts for a lot. So, You say what you want because that is who we are, yes?

My love to all of you and I hope you all have a good Thanksgiving and have good food. I'm beginning to eat a little more because I had just lost all my desire to eat. Just hope I don't go over board and eat too much.

to all my family, Julia
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle

for my brother Ben

hello nothing really to say
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

Well hello Cloud z. You did have something to say, you sent greetings to all of us, yes?

Well, I for one worries when someone is missing. I was wondering last night if you and Pati both were watching the Seahawks and Saints football game. I am a Seahawks fan. Have been for many years. I'm very happy with their record this year.

So Cloud z we all have our little place here on Emotional Support. I an thankful I met you many years ago!!

Love you all and take care. Jeannie, I appreciate all the help you send out no matter where it is. Has anybody heard from Leo? Good to hear from Sly. I miss Dawn too, but she does check in

Pati, I hope things are looking up for you. My love to all, Julia

for my brother Ben

Distinguished Community Member JanM's Avatar

I trust y'll are busy planning for your family's holiday celebrations. I'm hoping you won't let the stresses of all the preparations get to you. Along with with my friend, her husband, her dad who is at the same NH as Hank, Hank and myself went out for Thanksgiving. A pleasant time was had by all. Hank had fallen and badly bruised his shoulder several months ago. When he asks why he is where he is, I tell him that KL is like a hospital and he is there because he injuried his shoulder and is getting therphy they have several more day before he can leave. I pray for God's blessings on each and every one of you.
    I'm just where God wants me to be, not one step ahead nor one step behind........

Jan, you are another one that will have many stars one day. You and Jeannie both are always encouraging others and it is appreciated much.

Bella, you have been missed and I'm so happy to see you back and all in one piece. Our young one's grow up so fast and it is hard to keep up. I do hope they are both doing well. I sent Kat a PM a couple of months ago but never heard back from her. She had sent me several PM's several times when I was in the hospital. I didn't get back to her because I could not get around and do anything. I do pray she is ok, but if not I know SHE is shinning bright with stars!!!

I do miss my lil queenie!! I pray she is doing well also. Wish she would come down to see son and I would get Ken to drive me to Ga. to see her. I could see my Son and his 2 little angel's. Lil angels are growing up and they are a joy to be around.((((((lil queenie))))))

Now when I get started I just keep on a talking like I think everybody wants to know every little thing about me. Well, I do want to hear from everybody. All of you mean the world to me.

It's like Joy, she and I used to be young and pretty and had all the boy's chasing after us, , right Joy? lol Now we have to lay around and be kind of lazy, but I think I may be the most lazy one on this earth. I still have the therapist coming 2 or 3 times 3 a week. She is a real hoot to be around and she cheers me up. I'm going to have to learn how to walk before they say I can walk without breaking my neck. I tell you, it makes me so nervous when I hear people gasping for breath, like they think I'm going to fall. That's enough to make you fall, right Joy? Well, its time you and I have some good times, don't you?

Well, we'll work on it more. Maybe we'll gasp a few times and scare them to kingdom come. I would never be mean to them, well most of them. I had a nurse one of those times I was in hospital. She tried my patience to the limit. I think she was in a breath of slapping me. Well, I was ready for her. She hurt me, bad. When Dr. came in I told her just what happened. I also showed her how she hurt me. That little Dr. said" WE FI THAT!" Before day break the problem had been taken care of, but I suffered so much even after I got home. The hospital patient advocate was in my room wanting to know all the details. I was in much pain so I guess she caught me at a good time. I was kind, not mean and ugly, but I told her everything from start to finished.

I didn't see that girl again all the other times I was in the hospital. Well, I'll shut up now. Just needed someone to talk to. I hope all have a good day. All my love, Julia

for my brother Ben

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast