Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Made a film about 2 guys with Cerebral Palsy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made a film about 2 guys with Cerebral Palsy.

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register... Please watch and read the description(Yes I know the camera work is freakin disgusting. Note to self: spasms and cameras do not mix :P)
    Mild Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy and bad proprioception.
    My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/astrokeofendurance.php

My film has over 1,000 views now(1,089 as of this thread post)! Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register... People even like the camera work! The film is also popular on social media. btw the actors in the film have hemiplegia Cerebral Palsy but they are playing characters who are meant to have spastic diplegia type Cerebral Palsy. Thanks to everyone on Braintalk who has watched and supported my films and given me feedback. It really helps. I really appreciate it!
    Last edited by funnylegs4; 12-29-2013, 12:37 PM.
    My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/astrokeofendurance.php

Comment

This film is being screened publicly (please note that I am NOT asking for donations from anybody on the forum)
      For Immediate Release:
      Teatro Paraquas in collaboration with Crips Video Productions, is presenting a screening of three short films on May 16th*at 6:00pm at the Teatro Paraquas studio located at 3205 Calle Marie, Ste B in Santa Fe.
      Crips Video Productions make short independent films that increase understanding of disability through engaging characters and storytelling. The films are created by people with disabilities and are written, directed and produced by Margot Cole, (a former student of The Childrens Theatre and currently a student at Kingsborough College in New York).
      The films being shown are:*Only Those Who Limp Allowed,*Crips Not Creeps, and*Drama Sighted.*There will be a q&a following the screening with the producer/director. Admission is by free will donation.
      For more info: Teatro Paraquas Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...
      Margot Cole*cripvideoproductions@yahoo.com

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

Comment

The screening in Santa Fe New Mexico was a smashing success! Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

Comment

Congratulations!!!

I have to admit I haven't seen the film yet, but I will watch it once finals are over and my brain has rested for a couple of days :)
          Question: Why can't I post links or pictures?
          Question: Why can't I have a signature, avatar, or profile picture?
          Question: What's wrong with my account?

Answer: You are in the "registered users" user group. This group is very limited in what it can do. This will annoy spammers to no end Just keep posting once you have been registered for 30 days and have made 11 posts your account will be "unlocked".

It's really easy to put someone on ignore and it's strongly recommended that you do so with people who's posts you don't like.

Step 1 - log in
          Step 2 - click on the "settings" link
          Step 3 - click on the "edit ignore list" link on the left side of the screen
          Step 4 - type (or paste if you copied and pasted it) the username of the person you want to ignore
          Step 5 - click the "ok" button on the right of the screen

Easy peasy and will lower your blood pressure. One important note though, this won't hide quoted posts. It's an oversight on the developers part and it's not an easy thing to "fix." So if someone quotes someone you have ignored, you'll see the quote.

Alternatively when you click on a person's name and view their profile page, underneath their avatar, there is a option that says, "Ignore this person". Click that link and then click the yes button.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Weins View Post
            Congratulations!!!

I have to admit I haven't seen the film yet, but I will watch it once finals are over and my brain has rested for a couple of days :)
            Thanks! I really appreciate it! Let me know what you think of the films when/if you have time since I love feedback. Good luck on your finals! I know exactly how you feel in regards to finals.

Comment

Working...
            X