Thread: A Day to Remember... Always

Distinguished Community Member
    Blog Entries

Default A Day to Remember... Always

Donna, Mum to Natalie (22), ablebodied, kind and beautiful and Nicholas(26), severe CP, non-verbal, tube fed, multiple surgeries, chronic pain, happy kid except when the Liverpool football club or the Ottawa Senators Hockey Team are losing!
    Check out my blog: http://www.donnathomson.com

Blog Entries

aww how sweet! I'm sorry about Nick's pain though.
    Mild Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy and bad proprioception.
    My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/cripsnotcreeps.php

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

((((((Donna))))))

I'm so happy for all of you that Nick was able to manage the traveling so that you could all be together, and I'm thankful that Nick's seizures didn't escalate.

Love all of the photos, especially the one of you and Nick, and what a great history your families have. Looks like everyone had a great time.

How wonderful it will be to have your mom and Nick together at the cottage. The lake and its environs look so peaceful, serene, and healing. And the love that fills your cottage ~ well, there isn't anything better than that.

I prayed that you'd all have a fabulous day, and you did. I give abundant thanks.

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 48, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003 and now resides in Heaven. Our Angel Jon lives at home with me and Jim, the world's most wonderful dad.

Distinguished Community Member andromeda31's Avatar

Hi!

So glad the trip worked out for Nick! My favorite picture is the one where all the people are just sitting around on the patio....that is what going up north is all about...relaxing with family & friends! :) Glad to hear he is going to be able to try going there again!!

Lisa O.
    Lisa O: mom to Caitlin (14-CP, VA shunt, seizures), Brandon (12), Tyler (10), Logan (7)...my babies are all getting so old!!

Donna what wonderful news. I'm so glad the tripp went well without too much pain. The pictures are pricelss. I can't wait to hear about Nick's next trip to the cottage.
    Mary Grace