Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prayer Circle for Julia

Distinguished Community Member tic chick's Avatar

hey everyone ,

i got an email from julia this evening!!!

she sounds really great! she is getting some therapy services at home and she is SO determined to get stronger and i have no doubt that she will!

she also was so grateful for all the prayers that her hubby told her she had received from this prayer circle! she said it made her so happy that she was in touch with the people in this forum even though she couldn't post here. she wants to thank everyone who prayed for her.

she says she has so many emails in her inbox and she will get around to them as she gets stronger!

everyone here is so dear to me and i knew i could count on you to help julia pull through! i truly believe in the power of prayer and i am here for you all. whatever i can give, i will.

thank you all for sharing and caring ,
    jeannie
    Here's to good women. May we know them. May we be them. May we raise them.
    "The world is a better place when you're barefoot." Mark
    "Don't go there unless you know the way back." TC
    "...there will be an answer. Let it be." Paul McCartney

Blog Entries

I am so truly happy to hear that she's getting better I miss seeing her around here.

for dear Julia
    Question: Why can't I post links or pictures?
    Question: Why can't I have a signature, avatar, or profile picture?
    Question: What's wrong with my account?

Answer: You are in the "registered users" user group. This group is very limited in what it can do. This will annoy spammers to no end Just keep posting once you have been registered for 30 days and have made 11 posts your account will be "unlocked".

It's really easy to put someone on ignore and it's strongly recommended that you do so with people who's posts you don't like.

Step 1 - log in
    Step 2 - click on the "settings" link
    Step 3 - click on the "edit ignore list" link on the left side of the screen
    Step 4 - type (or paste if you copied and pasted it) the username of the person you want to ignore
    Step 5 - click the "ok" button on the right of the screen

Easy peasy and will lower your blood pressure. One important note though, this won't hide quoted posts. It's an oversight on the developers part and it's not an easy thing to "fix." So if someone quotes someone you have ignored, you'll see the quote.

Alternatively when you click on a person's name and view their profile page, underneath their avatar, there is a option that says, "Ignore this person". Click that link and then click the yes button.

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

((((((Jeannie))))))

Thank you so much for the positive update on ((((((Julia)))))).

Prayers continuing for her strength and complete recovery.

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 49, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Our Angel Jon received his wings April 2019. Now, they watch over Jim and me.

Distinguished Community Member Jo6's Avatar

I am so humbled by the prayers, love and thoughts that have come my way from "BT". I also believe in the power of prayer. I would not be here today if God had not reached out for me. Thank you everybody!!

Joy, I'm afraid I didn't get that *watermelon on the 4th of July. I was still in the ICU unit of the hospital. I was feeling so much better and hoped I would get in a step down room soon.

Once I got out of the unit I just bloomed like a beautiful rose. Not too long before I got to come home. Home Health Services came 3 or 4 days a week and between Ken, the kids, and the Health Group they worked my fanny off. Of course they had to slow me down cause I wanted to get up and going!! I missed BT and all my precious friends.

Like right now, I have used up all of my time on the computer. I just can't help myself Nothing to stop me today except Ken today and he is busy with his work on his computers. We just won't tell him tehhee I'm afraid my driving will be on hold at least 6 months due to the grand mal seizure I had in the unit. My heart went crazy and they almost lost me, but here again the prayer off prayer was working. Jeannie, this happened the day/ night you had posted that you thought something bad was wrong and you were going to get in touch with Ken.

So, I'm here and plan to be for a long time. I'll stop with the bad and when I come back I'll start with the GOOD!!

Good to read all about your fun summer. Dear Christina, My thoughts and prayers are with you. If you need me know I am still at the same place and tele # is the same. I love you dearly!!

my love to all, Julia to all
    Last edited by Jo6; 08-08-2013 at 12:45 PM.
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
    'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

Distinguished Community Member JanM's Avatar

God Is Good all the time! Glad to hear you are on the mend
    I'm just where God wants me to be, not one step ahead nor one step behind........

Distinguished Community Member tic chick's Avatar

julia ,

you sound great and your post is clearly understandable! you ARE on the mend!

it's wonderful that everyone is pitching in and working your fanny off...lol. love makes you heal faster.

i'm going to continue praying for you and i'm sure you'll be back posting regularly here in no time.

it's great hearing from you!

(((love and hugs to julia ))),
    jeannie
    Here's to good women. May we know them. May we be them. May we raise them.
    "The world is a better place when you're barefoot." Mark
    "Don't go there unless you know the way back." TC
    "...there will be an answer. Let it be." Paul McCartney

Distinguished Community Member

get well

u ok now?
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

Thank you for asking Clouds. I am better than I was, but still have a way to go. I refuse to give in and just lay down and die!! I kind of stubborn that way. lol

I hope you are feeling much better. I suffer from depression and it is no fun.

You take care and hope to see you here more often , Julia

We have had so much rain, all the lakes around here are past Full Pond!! After having drought for so many years this is a gift from heaven. We are fixing to have a thunder storm. that has been faithful to go along with the rain every day. The humidity has been so high it has just about done everybody in. I won't complain, it was just good to have all that rain.

Take care ((((((Clouds))))))

yikes, I posted part of this yesterday. How come it just has showed up? Weird things going on lol maybe it is just me
    Last edited by Jo6; 09-03-2013 at 04:20 PM.
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle

for my brother Ben

Blog Entries

Glad to see you up and about Julia
    Question: Why can't I post links or pictures?
    Question: Why can't I have a signature, avatar, or profile picture?
    Question: What's wrong with my account?

Answer: You are in the "registered users" user group. This group is very limited in what it can do. This will annoy spammers to no end Just keep posting once you have been registered for 30 days and have made 11 posts your account will be "unlocked".

It's really easy to put someone on ignore and it's strongly recommended that you do so with people who's posts you don't like.

Step 1 - log in
    Step 2 - click on the "settings" link
    Step 3 - click on the "edit ignore list" link on the left side of the screen
    Step 4 - type (or paste if you copied and pasted it) the username of the person you want to ignore
    Step 5 - click the "ok" button on the right of the screen

Easy peasy and will lower your blood pressure. One important note though, this won't hide quoted posts. It's an oversight on the developers part and it's not an easy thing to "fix." So if someone quotes someone you have ignored, you'll see the quote.

Alternatively when you click on a person's name and view their profile page, underneath their avatar, there is a option that says, "Ignore this person". Click that link and then click the yes button.

Mike, I do so appreciate all the encouraging words you have sent my way. You are a very special person to me and to many others at "Brain Talk". We are very lucky to have such a caring leader.

I finally found a post telling us all how your schooling was going. Made me proud as a peacock!!
    I know you will do well in all your classes.

I will write more on your special thread, but just wanted to tell you now you are the best!

Thank you and everybody at "BT" for all the thoughts and prayers for me. They made a difference!!

I'll join your little course line celebrating your perfect scores!

my love, Julia
    Last edited by Jo6; 09-06-2013 at 09:39 AM.

for my brother Ben

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12