Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayer Circle for Julia

hey everyone ,

i just got off the phone from talking to julia's hubby. julia had her stents from her gallbladder surgery taken out on friday and everything was okay. she developed some complications at home and is back in the hospital.

her hubby said they were doing tests and should be getting results, so i really do not know what is wrong.

i wanted to start a prayer circle because it has been shown that people who are prayed for do better than people who are not prayed for. i know we all care about julia. if you are not a praying person, please just keep julia in your thoughts and let your positive energy and feelings flow towards her.

i know with all of our caring thoughts for julia, she will pull through this!

thank you all for sharing and caring ,
    jeannie
    WE ARE BT!
    "The world is a better place when you're barefoot." Mark
    "Don't go there unless you know the way back." TC
    "...there will be an answer. Let it be." Paul McCartney

((((((Jeannie))))))

Although I do not know ((((((Julia))))))) I will certainly pray for her strength and healing, as well as for her husband. I'm praying that the test results are returned quickly with a definitive indication of the problem, and that it will be easily treated and remedied.

I can certainly attest to the power of prayer based on my experiences. Prayer is mighty!

Please keep us updated on Julia's condition.

Thank you for inviting us to join in prayer.

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

Prayers and thought go out to Julia. Stay strong woman. we sure do miss ya.
      Take care,
      Dawn

Comment

s for Julia
        Question: Why can't I post links or pictures?
        Question: Why can't I have a signature, avatar, or profile picture?
        Question: What's wrong with my account?

Answer: You are in the "registered users" user group. This group is very limited in what it can do. This will annoy spammers to no end Just keep posting once you have been registered for 30 days and have made 11 posts your account will be "unlocked".

It's really easy to put someone on ignore and it's strongly recommended that you do so with people who's posts you don't like.

Step 1 - log in
        Step 2 - click on the "settings" link
        Step 3 - click on the "edit ignore list" link on the left side of the screen
        Step 4 - type (or paste if you copied and pasted it) the username of the person you want to ignore
        Step 5 - click the "ok" button on the right of the screen

Easy peasy and will lower your blood pressure. One important note though, this won't hide quoted posts. It's an oversight on the developers part and it's not an easy thing to "fix." So if someone quotes someone you have ignored, you'll see the quote.

Alternatively when you click on a person's name and view their profile page, underneath their avatar, there is a option that says, "Ignore this person". Click that link and then click the yes button.

Comment

Prayers and thoughts from here.

Comment

hello all ,

thank you for all your support for julia! she was her old self yesterday and even better today.

they've ruled out a few things and hope to have julia back on her meds at the right dosages so she can come home by the end of the week.

the power of love and prayer is wonderful!

thank you all for sharing and caring,
            jeannie
            WE ARE BT!

Comment

prayers for julia and . and grateful for you jeannie for all you do.

Comment

Jo think of you all the time & pray you will be doing fine real soon!

Comment

((((((Jeannie))))))

Thank you so much for the update on ((((((Julia)))))). Our prayers must be working. Hope to hear soon that Julia's issues are resolved and that she and hubby are home again.

Love & Light,

Rose
                  Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

hey everyone !

i was so happy to get an email from julia's hubby last night saying that she had come home that day (saturday)!

i'm sure with her hubby's loving and caring, julia will be back to normal very quickly.

once again, thank you all for caring so much. it makes my heart happy to see how members of braintalk care for each other in good times and in bad times. you don't have to be related to feel like a part of the family here...you just show up and be who you are.

thank you for sharing and caring ,
                    jeannie
                    WE ARE BT!

Comment

hey everyone ,

i got an email from julia this evening!!!

she sounds really great! she is getting some therapy services at home and she is SO determined to get stronger and i have no doubt that she will!

she also was so grateful for all the prayers that her hubby told her she had received from this prayer circle! she said it made her so happy that she was in touch with the people in this forum even though she couldn't post here. she wants to thank everyone who prayed for her.

she says she has so many emails in her inbox and she will get around to them as she gets stronger!

everyone here is so dear to me and i knew i could count on you to help julia pull through! i truly believe in the power of prayer and i am here for you all. whatever i can give, i will.

thank you all for sharing and caring ,
                      jeannie
                      WE ARE BT!

Comment

I am so truly happy to hear that she's getting better I miss seeing her around here.

s for dear Julia
                        Question: Why can't I post links or pictures?
                        Question: Why can't I have a signature, avatar, or profile picture?
                        Question: What's wrong with my account?

Answer: You are in the "registered users" user group. This group is very limited in what it can do. This will annoy spammers to no end Just keep posting once you have been registered for 30 days and have made 11 posts your account will be "unlocked".

It's really easy to put someone on ignore and it's strongly recommended that you do so with people who's posts you don't like.

Step 1 - log in
                        Step 2 - click on the "settings" link
                        Step 3 - click on the "edit ignore list" link on the left side of the screen
                        Step 4 - type (or paste if you copied and pasted it) the username of the person you want to ignore
                        Step 5 - click the "ok" button on the right of the screen

Easy peasy and will lower your blood pressure. One important note though, this won't hide quoted posts. It's an oversight on the developers part and it's not an easy thing to "fix." So if someone quotes someone you have ignored, you'll see the quote.

Alternatively when you click on a person's name and view their profile page, underneath their avatar, there is a option that says, "Ignore this person". Click that link and then click the yes button.

Comment

((((((Jeannie))))))

Thank you so much for the positive update on ((((((Julia)))))).

Prayers continuing for her strength and complete recovery.

Love & Light,

Rose

Comment

I am so humbled by the prayers, love and thoughts that have come my way from "BT". I also believe in the power of prayer. I would not be here today if God had not reached out for me. Thank you everybody!!

Joy, I'm afraid I didn't get that *watermelon on the 4th of July. I was still in the ICU unit of the hospital. I was feeling so much better and hoped I would get in a step down room soon.

Once I got out of the unit I just bloomed like a beautiful rose. Not too long before I got to come home. Home Health Services came 3 or 4 days a week and between Ken, the kids, and the Health Group they worked my fanny off. Of course they had to slow me down cause I wanted to get up and going!! I missed BT and all my precious friends.

Like right now, I have used up all of my time on the computer. I just can't help myself Nothing to stop me today except Ken today and he is busy with his work on his computers. We just won't tell him tehhee I'm afraid my driving will be on hold at least 6 months due to the grand mal seizure I had in the unit. My heart went crazy and they almost lost me, but here again the prayer off prayer was working. Jeannie, this happened the day/ night you had posted that you thought something bad was wrong and you were going to get in touch with Ken.

So, I'm here and plan to be for a long time. I'll stop with the bad and when I come back I'll start with the GOOD!!

Good to read all about your fun summer. Dear Christina, My thoughts and prayers are with you. If you need me know I am still at the same place and tele # is the same. I love you dearly!!

my love to all, Julia s to all
                            Last edited by Jo6; 08-08-2013, 12:45 PM.
                            Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
                            'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

Comment

God Is Good all the time! Glad to hear you are on the mend
                              I'm just where God wants me to be, not one step ahead nor one step behind........

Comment

Working...
                              X