X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update on Nat- Beachgirl

Hi All

Nat's sister posted about an hour ago on facebook

'Nat's operation went very well. She was awake and talking when her mum and dad went to see her. Will update more when I know'

Wonderful news- I'll post when I hear more. So happy- her surgeon is the same guy who saved me 5 years ago so I know he's great!

Trace x

Trace
    Thanks for posting, was wondering how she was doing.That is wonderful news.Glad she was able to have a surgeon that has a success rate in treating annie patients.Pass along my well wishes, for her speedy recovery on facebook to her.Also thanks to her sister for keeping facebook followers updated.

Jiimmy C
    Last edited by ncjimmy; 06-18-2013, 04:22 AM.

Comment

Thanks Trace 1,
      I saw the post as well and had come here to post ....so happy you did, she is a special beautiful ray of light and positive for us all, so happy things went well for her .i will check back to see what the latest is for her..my baby niece is in surgery in Atlanta having cranial surgery this very minute as well, so I am back and forth. May God bless them both .

Comment

hi nat!

such great news for nat!

i hope she has a quick recovery and is better than ever!

i thought about her yesterday as i was pruning roses, because i knew australia is about 14 hours ahead of the usa in time. i said a silent thanksgiving and hoped all would go well.

GET WELL SOON!.jpg

...jeannie
        WE ARE BT!
        "The world is a better place when you're barefoot." Mark
        "Don't go there unless you know the way back." TC
        "...there will be an answer. Let it be." Paul McCartney

Comment

So glad to hear have been thinking about her.
          Shelly
          Shelly

Comment

Ohhhhhhhhh this is SUCH great news! Way to go Natalie!!!!! Wow - BIG smile on my face! I am sure the Nat has made history! Thanks for posting Trace1!
            sigpic Tropical Trish
            7mm Basilar Tip~Coiled & Stent Nov4/08 Watch List 2nd Ane
            One of the great labor-saving devices of today is tomorrow!

Comment

New Update!!!

From her sister.....

Hi Natalie's friends and our family! Nat is going really well. I spoke with her briefly today and she sounded really great. Is very happy and relieved. She is only feeling a little pain and is a little nauseous. But all in all Nat is fantastic

Yah!!!!
              Trace x

Comment

So happy to see Natalie has posted herself on Facebook...she is quiet the trooper, she went into this surgery with calm , hope and positive thoughts . Congratulations Natalie on your successful surgery...you waited so long for it to be done safely ...now its time to plan the rest of your life without the worry :) Yay its done and you are on your way !

Comment

Working...
                X