5th annie-versary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5th annie-versary

Well its been 5 yrs since 5-01-2008 with the rupture of my annie and the lost of my vision.5-04-2008 marked the rerupture..following by emergenecy coiling and a stroke.Thanks to my family and firends and a big THANK YOU to everyone here on BT that has been so supportive and knowledgable of what i was and am going thru.I must admit it was one hell of a life changing experience.The human mind and body can doing amazing things as it learns to adjust to the changes.Vision will never get better.will never be able to drive again(damn) but thats all ok atleast i am still alive and able to do for myself(mostly lol)...

Jimmy C

Happy happy Annieversary :)

Yay Jimmy, I am so happy you are alive and you can do, honey I had a stroke in my left eye, but it got okay,I am thankful.
    We all know that surviving an aneurysm bleed is a miracle .I am so happy for your anniversary, you have been great to cheer for me and so many others, soon Natalie will have her surgery, so keep the 18th full of good thoughts and prayers for all to go well for her.it is quiet in our forum, but I cruise it everyday to see if anyone has posted , hugs to you and keep that great positive spirit you have! GING .

Comment

Congrats!!!

Congratulations Jimmy! As you said, it's been a struggle and a major adjustment for you and your friends and family, but you are HERE and that's huge.

Continued good health and keep on living...you're one of the lucky ones.

heidi
      Ruptured 11mm annie on 10/5/06. Left internal carotid artery. Coiled at Maine Med. Portland, ME. 16 coils. Coils compacting Dec. 2010. Stent implanted 3/16/2011 and 4 more new coils added 4/27/2011 by Dr. Ecker. Another 4mm annie discovered Dec. 2010. Older sister died from rupture 5/29/12. Smaller annie grew & was clipped in Jan. 2014. Orig. annie getting new remnant. Possible flow diversion needed now. Check out my Brain Blog: Brain Blog

Comment

Thanks Ging and Heidi..Yeah it is great to have survived and made as much progress as i have(thanks in part to all of you guys).The words of wisdom and encouragement has meant so much.Having somewhere to go and ask questions and vent when i needed too has meant alot.
        When it comes to Nat. i have a special place in my heart for her,not sure why,but she just seems like a sweet young angel that deserves only the best.She has always been there with her words of wisdom.June 18th is logged into my brain and heart and i aswell as all of you will be there in spirit with her as she goes thru her surgery and hopefully her fix from her annie.

Comment

Happy Annie-versary Jimmy!!!!!!!

I have told you this before, but it can never be said enough - I so admire your courage, your tenacity and strength of will. To watch you heal and create your new life has been so much of an inspiration to me. You have a very special place in my heart also. If I can get through this with half as much grace and dignity as you, I will be happy and grateful. You have touched my life in such a way that I thank you... I truly do. Everyone here is amazing with couarge in tenfolds, sharing their journeys...it really is a priveledge and an honour to share it with you.

You deserve every happiness that this beautiful world has to offer.

Love, peace and light,
          Nat xx
          sigpicTo see a world in a grain of sand,
          And a heaven in a wild flower,
          Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
          And eternity in an hour. - William Blake.

Comment

Jimmy, congrats! I hope you are well. I quietly hit my 6 year this past Monday. Take care, Shelly
            Shelly

Comment

Congrats, to jimmy and shelly, I've watched from afar and you both have come a long way. I'm on my twelve year from a rupture and every year it gets better and better.

This place had and has continued to be my place of saviour. Just knowing there are people out there just like us.
              Take care,
              Dawn

Comment

Shelly, Happy Annie-versary to you too!!

Dawn, so great to see you on here. You guys are such an inspiration!

Blessings,
                Nat xx
                sigpicTo see a world in a grain of sand,
                And a heaven in a wild flower,
                Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
                And eternity in an hour. - William Blake.

Comment

Thanks Nat,Shelly and Dawn.
                  Nat has such a wonderful way with her words, they just make you smile.She is so encouraging.I believe you will come thru your surgery just fine, and get right back on track with all your goals without having that nasty annie thingy hanging over your head.
                  Shelly , hmmm 6 years is amazing, i am so happy for you. I know it has been tough but keep your head up and that smile on your face,Take it one day at a time.Somehow the annie-versaries seem like just another day now.
                  Dawn, i had no idea that is has been 12 years for you, i am so impressed.As a matter of fact, i am kinda speechless and for Jimmy C that saying something(lol).Wish you many more happy and fullfilling years.

Comment

I haven't been on the boards for a good couple of years! Congratulations, jimmy! Keep on, keepin' on!

Comment

Working...
                    X