Thread: East Coast Earthquack

Default East Coast Earthquack

The Weather (or not) Channel says yesterday's east coast earthquake was caused by an unknown fault line running under D.C. and through Virginia. Preliminary reports say is now being called Obama's Fault, though Obama will say it's really Bush's Fault. Other theories are that was the founding fathers rolling over in their graves, or that what we all believed to be an earthquake was actually the effects of a 14.6 trillion dollar check bouncing in Washington DC.
    Firehorse

LOL!! Well, regardless, it is obviously the "Goverment's Fault"

Distinguished Community Member houghchrst's Avatar

Nice guys lol.

I don't know who or what caused it, but I felt it. It caused big mirror over dresser to swing and sway. Then I noticed later in the day that it had had turned the glasses in my dishwasher to lay on their sides.

Now to more serious stuff. Please think of us, we are under an evacuation order. I just got a call from the mayor, she knows I am handicapped, so she was nice enough to call me first. We could have a mandatory evacuation tomorrow if the governor signs a proclamation.

Our plan as of right now is to get in motorhome and head west . Not easy to do because everyone else will be doing the same.

I am taking my laptop just in case, I find a place to use it.

Bye for now,

CM #1

Chat Moderator #1,

Please don't take my post here as serious...

Nothing in it is fact. It is a joke, hence the post in the Comic Relief forum....
    Firehorse

I used to live in Japan, and the earth shook there constantly. I'm not sure whose fault it was?
    Craig Sheffield - Epilepsy, Chronic Pain (Shoulder, Back, Joint Hyper-mobility, Chronic Migraine), Limited Mobility, Asthma, Severe Depression, Anxiety, PTSD, Coma Survivor (2 week followed by full body paralysis. 2 months of PT and OT to walk again.)

Ephesians 2:8-9 "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast."

Distinguished Community Member renee's Avatar

I live on a fault hundreds of miles away.
    I felt the quake...while rolling into the furniture at home.

I'm a renter.
    Who do I sue?