Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how are you?

hey nat !

i thought i would see how you were doing.

i know you have much apprehension mixed with excitement. i hope you aren't worrying too much .

sometimes what scares us is that loss of control when we literally hand our lives over to another person and hope that they take care of the special person that we are. i don't know if you are communicating regularly with your doctor, i hope you are because he can ease your fears.

share whatever you choose, i'm just letting you know i care and i'm thinking about you.

jeannie
    WE ARE BT!
    "The world is a better place when you're barefoot." Mark
    "Don't go there unless you know the way back." TC
    "...there will be an answer. Let it be." Paul McCartney

Hi Jeannie,

I only just saw your post...thankyou.xx

I am doing fine

Nat xx
    sigpicTo see a world in a grain of sand,
    And a heaven in a wild flower,
    Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
    And eternity in an hour. - William Blake.

Comment

Jeannie and Nat, it is very quiet in the aneurysm forum, but Nat, you know you have many who will thinking of you on that day..heck we already are..you are that special light that that has given so many of us hope and confidence. Love and many hugs to you , GING

Comment

Hi Nat - Just left you message on FB. Thought I'd check in here and boy has this changed! Is this linked to the original BT? Looks very strange to me right now, lol.
        I'll be checking in and re-learning how to navigate this thing. Take care!
        Sandy

Comment

Hey Sandy!!! Good to see you here....and yes, it has changed a tad! ;) This is still BT, they just changed servers and updated the format so that it was more secure...all the old threads are here in the archive section...

And yes, read and replied to you on FB lovely.

Love and hugs,

Nat xx
          sigpicTo see a world in a grain of sand,
          And a heaven in a wild flower,
          Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
          And eternity in an hour. - William Blake.

Comment

Working...
          X