Thread: What is it, with, this forum??????

Distinguished Community Member

Question What is it, with, this forum??????

Why, in the world, is this forum sooo quiet??????
    Oh, well! I have an issue which, came up just, a couple of days, ago,
    I'm really hoping, someone can help me with. A couple of days, ago, a really good
    friend "came out" to me that he's gay. Now. *I*, *could'n't*, care *less*! *But*, I'm sooo
    worried about him because, society is sooo screwed up!:(:( I know, I can't protect him.
    I guess, I'm asking for some prayers/ positive thoughts, that, one day, this F'D up
    society will wake up and that he remains safe!!
    Thank you, all!!
    Last edited by Ponygirl; 06-04-2012 at 07:52 PM.

Distinguished Community Member Ging's Avatar

Just love your friend and stay a friend , I have many friends that are Gay and I do not judge them for who they are,I love all my friends , young ,old , fat , slim, short and tall , my garden of friends are all cherished and loved...not a weed in the bunch :)

Love him, bunches!:) That's why, I'm worried for him.

Phyllis

Distinguished Community Member houghchrst's Avatar
    Blog Entries

True friendship is simply a form of love and recognizes no differences or barriers.

Phyllis this isn't the only forum that is slow. Hon please tone down the * , ; and stuff. It makes your posts hard to read and I don't want to miss a thing.

You just keep on being a friend, his being gay does not cause him to need special treatment and he may be a bit insulted by your thinking he does. Like he is disabled or something. You be there when he needs you. Still the same ole person.

Chris,

Eventually, other forums fill up. This one has been slow forever. As for my friend, I asked him if he minded what I was doing and he said he appreciated it, because, he knew
    I was doing it because I care about him and he knows that I worry about him because society needs to get a grip when, it comes to people, who are gay!

Phyllis

Phyllis

what state?usa seems pretty tolerant except for maybe oklahoma or texas--people should be tolerant of gays but i think some gays aren't tolerant of Conservative Christians like stuff like whosigned.org

maybe i thought i was gay but if you never develop a relationship how are you that?all labels are stupid sort of
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

Cool Blessings to you

For being such a good friend. Closets are for clothes, Labels are for people who don,t or won't get it, That we are ALL God's children. having both gay and transexual friends, I may be straight, so to speak, but I look for the inner beauty in everyone. Happy Holidays

Blessings
    Alex44
    Skypilot