Thread: Lemons please read.

Distinguished Community Member Jeanie Z's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Smile Lemons please read.

:) I do not know the source of this but it makes a lot of sense to me. Jeanie :)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Lemons -must read!
    Good for us all All it is...is a frozen lemon.
    Many professionals in restaurants and eateries are using or consuming the entire lemon and nothing is wasted.
    How can you use the whole lemon without waste? Simple place the washed lemon in the freezer section of your refrigerator. Once the lemon is frozen, get your grater, and shred the whole lemon (no need to peel it) and sprinkle it on top of your foods. Sprinkle it to your vegetable salad, ice cream, soup, cereals, noodles, spaghetti sauce, rice, sushi, fish dishes, whisky.... the list is endless.
    All of the foods will unexpectedly have a wonderful taste, something that you may have never tasted before. Most likely, you only think of lemon juice and vitamin C. Not anymore. Now that you've learned this lemon secret, you can use lemon even in instant cup noodles. What's the major advantage of using the whole lemon other than preventing waste and adding new taste to your dishes?
    Well, you see lemon peels contain as much as 5 to 10 times more vitamins than the lemon juice itself. And yes, that's what you've been wasting. But from now on, by following this simple procedure of freezing the whole lemon, then grating it on top of your dishes, you can consume all of those nutrients and get even healthier. It's also good that lemon peels are health rejuvenators in eradicating toxic elements in the body. So place your washed lemon in your freezer, and then grate it on your meal every day.
    It is a key to make your foods tastier and you get to live healthier and longer! That's the lemon secret! Better late than never, right? The surprising benefits of lemon! Lemon (Citrus) is a miraculous product to kill cancer cells. It is 10,000 times stronger than chemotherapy. Why do we not know about that? Because there are laboratories interested in making a synthetic version that will bring them huge profits.
    You can now help a friend in need by letting him/her know that lemon juice is beneficial in preventing the disease. Its taste is pleasant and it does not produce the horrific effects of chemotherapy. How many people will die while this closely guarded secret is kept, so as not to jeopardize the beneficial multimillionaires large corporations? As you know, the lemon tree is known for its varieties of lemons and limes.
    You can eat the fruit in different ways: you can eat the pulp, juice press, prepare drinks, sorbets, pastries, etc... It is credited with many virtues, but the most interesting is the effect it produces on cysts and tumors. This plant is a proven remedy against cancers of all types. Some say it is very useful in all variants of cancer. It is considered also as an anti microbial spectrum against bacterial infections and fungi, effective against internal parasites and worms, it regulates blood pressure which is too high and an antidepressant, combats stress and nervous disorders.
    The source of this information is fascinating: it comes from one of the largest drug manufacturers in the world, says that after more than 20 laboratory tests since 1970, the extracts revealed that It destroys the malignant cells in 12 cancers, including colon, breast, prostate, lung and pancreas... The compounds of this tree showed 10,000 times better than the product Adriamycin, a drug normally used Chemotherapeutic in the world, slowing the growth of cancer cells. And what is even more astonishing: this type of therapy with lemon extract only destroys malignant cancer cells and it does not affect healthy cells.
    So, give those lemons a good wash, freeze them and grate them.
    Your whole body will love you for it!
    Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I don't know if I'd expect it to prevent cancer but it does sound like a great way to add flavor to your food. I found a discussion of the article here.

I think you can grate the whole frozen lemon and keep the gratings in a container in your freezer, then dip into them as you need them, instead of grating a little bit more off the lemon each time. It might be easier.
    MS, diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009.

"Always put off until tomorrow whatever you think you should do today." --Anonymous

Distinguished Community Member renee's Avatar

Thank you.
    That is verrrry interesting.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by agate View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't know if I'd expect it to prevent cancer but it does sound like a great way to add flavor to your food. I found a discussion of the article here.

I think you can grate the whole frozen lemon and keep the gratings in a container in your freezer, then dip into them as you need them, instead of grating a little bit more off the lemon each time. It might be easier.
    I suspect you could do the same with oranges. I've been grating fresh orange peels (zest) for chicken and pork chops I'll have to give it a go in salads and hamburgers over the next few days and see how it tastes.
    Question: Why can't I post links or pictures?
    Question: Why can't I have a signature, avatar, or profile picture?
    Question: What's wrong with my account?

Answer: You are in the "registered users" user group. This group is very limited in what it can do. This will annoy spammers to no end Just keep posting once you have been registered for 30 days and have made 11 posts your account will be "unlocked".

It's really easy to put someone on ignore and it's strongly recommended that you do so with people who's posts you don't like.

Step 1 - log in
    Step 2 - click on the "settings" link
    Step 3 - click on the "edit ignore list" link on the left side of the screen
    Step 4 - type (or paste if you copied and pasted it) the username of the person you want to ignore
    Step 5 - click the "ok" button on the right of the screen

Easy peasy and will lower your blood pressure. One important note though, this won't hide quoted posts. It's an oversight on the developers part and it's not an easy thing to "fix." So if someone quotes someone you have ignored, you'll see the quote.

Alternatively when you click on a person's name and view their profile page, underneath their avatar, there is a option that says, "Ignore this person". Click that link and then click the yes button.

Distinguished Community Member

Sounds pretty good to me. I think I will give it a try. At the very least some of my food will taste a little different. The oranges also sound like a good thing to try. I think I will take the advice of Jeanie and Mike and add a little more flavor to some things.

Thanks!
    Virginia

Distinguished Community Member SalpalSally's Avatar

My mouth is watering you guys..
    Love, Sally

"The best way out is always through". Robert Frost

Distinguished Community Member Abby2006's Avatar

I am getting ready to start doing something with lemons.

Taking half a organic lemon squeezed into a glass of warm water and gulp (thats what it said) down to start the day off it help alkalize the body.

Abby
    Stand for something or you will fall for anything