Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15202122232425

Thread: Memory techniques

Distinguished Community Member

Default Playing brain games 'of little benefit', say experts ?????

Check out the link

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-40801867 - Playing brain games 'of little benefit', say experts
    Colloid cyst removed from 3rd ventricle endoscopically oct 07 shunt inserted late oct 07.

Distinguished Community Member

Default My Last Post

MY LAST POST......

Thought I would re-post my first ever post here, it all seems so long ago now....

Bill[uk]

Hi all,writing here from the united Kingdom.came across u all while researching colloid cyst-3rd ventricle.so glad 2 find u all.removed 2nd oct 2007.shunt inserted 28th oct 2007.was in hospital for six weeks.severe short term memory problems.need advice

Last edited by Bill[uk]; 02-22-2008 at 06:35 AM.

Hi everybody,

I just want to say thankyou to everybody here over the past 10 years for sharing this journey with me.

I hope I have helped people here as much I have been helped by you all.

It still amazes me, the unconditional solidarity displayed by complete strangers to complete strangers.

The world could learn a lot.

Would love to put faces to name tags, maybe one day our paths may cross,I certainly hope so.

Would love to visit America again, I really enjoyed my trip to New York a few years ago but in the current climate,and being a practising Muslim your President I expect would not make me very welcome .

Best wishes to everybody and every success for your individual journeys .

Keep the faith

Bill[uk]
    Last edited by Bill[uk]; 09-26-2017 at 11:53 AM.
    Colloid cyst removed from 3rd ventricle endoscopically oct 07 shunt inserted late oct 07.

3. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15202122232425