Thread: Its been a good run.

Default Its been a good run.

I thought I would let all the regulars know I will not be contributing to this forum. Not taking the chance of another SHUT DOWN!
    I will post the link to my new forum I will be at in a few days.

Blog Entries

No matter where you go there is the chance of a "shut down". This last one was planned and announced well before it took place, and while it took a little longer than it should have to come back, it came back. All of the old stuff is archived and can be read/searched/copied over to there at www.braintalkcommunities.org/archives/06_11

I'm having a tough time restarting with this upgrade. So much has been lost by not moving the old threads over here during the upgrade. It just feels like an old friend died and all I have are the memories. Keep me posted, Riverdog, on where you'll be.
    Brad

I am an active member of this Forum from the last few days. And I don't know the exact number of my posts. It is really a good Forum for me to know more .