Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 Years!!!!!! :)

Hi everyone!

I hope you are all well and life is wonderful!

Today is 5 years since my annie was found...I am sooo grateful to be here and living life. Whilst I still wait for a way to operate on it, I am not letting it stop me from loving, laughing and living!!

I want to thank all my BT friends - you have made this journey sooo much easier - sharing laughs and tears along the way, lifting me up in moments of weakness, celebrating the wins and steps forward, and sharing all our achievements and cheering each other on - no matter how "small" it may be...I treasure these friendships so much. We all share a unique bond and I am thankful and priveleged to be sharing this journey with you all.

Love and hugs,
    Nat xx
    sigpicTo see a world in a grain of sand,
    And a heaven in a wild flower,
    Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
    And eternity in an hour. - William Blake.

One day honey they will find away to fix this Annie, until then we all are with you and love you !
    Your courage is so inspiring and the hope and kind words that you so easily give to support and lift us , are so wise and thoughtful , thank you so much and we all wish you good health and positive news with each checkup. Congratulations and much love to you...and keep on laughing , loving and living with the highest hopes.... all of which you deserve ! GING xx

Comment

Nat
      Wow its been 5 years since they found your annie, time does seem to fly.With all the medical technogoly that they have today and keep inventing and improving, i have no doubt that they will soon find a way to take care of that damn annie.I must admit that i have always admired your strength and courage dealing with this setback.But you never let it get you down, you keep right on living life to its fullest, which is the way it should be. Ever since i got the nerve up to join this forum about 4 1/2 years ago you have always seemed like an angel, you always have the sweetest kindness words to say.You and the others on here have made my living with annie and the problems it has presented alot more bearable to know that i am not alone dealing with damn thing. I really and truly hate it that you are having to deal with it also,but one thing about it we are all here for you.Keep your head up and that awesome smile on your face.

Jimmy C

Comment

GO NAT!!!!!
        5 years is great. Sometimes it feels long- sometimes only yesterday. But.. we are still here and going strong- as I said to you yesterday Yay for us!!!
        Trace x

Comment

Working...
        X