an other grandpuppy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

an other grandpuppy

I ave mentioned having this one but not said much about this puppy. randdaughter had a pretty white german shepard that stayed at her other grandmothers house. Something happened to Angel the dog and it died. Granddaughter is at that wonderful age that she cries easily about lost pets but responds quickly to a new one, LOL.

It was hner daddys' choice of course as always (and never do the females get to pick a cat because he always says he is aslergic) b utg nyway they found an English Mastiff puppy. It was about 8 weeks old and was already a big dog!

I can tell it grows from each visit. She is a charmer of course and I have to watch her because she loves to chew on things with her new poiny teeth that hurts her as she grows. owch more than about 2 times she has accidently drew blood just sitting next to me.

She is a light tan color with those pretty brown stripes andthey all love her to pieces. I am so dreading whenever we are asked to keep this hugh thing, LOL

[BYou & DH will have to put your foot down! or risk losing it when she steps on it! not sure how big these mastiff's get but round 150# sounds good to me. when Rags was still around he constantly stepped on my feet,of course he had no clue he was hurting his momma but it did teach me a lesson. no more big dogs.

post a pic if possible-would love to see the big dog.B]

Comment

oh Joy my dream breed. Hve always wanted a mastiff and have seen some massive, gorgeous dogs at the local pet stores. I'm 5'4" and saw one in Gander Mountain that came up above my hips. Brindle, beautiful. I would have to ride mine cause Lord knows I can't see me getting dragged around by one.

hopefully he will be mellow and well behaved. Lotsa lovins in that there size lolol.

Comment

aerial is a beautiful color, a light tan with dark brown brindle. She is a sweety right now. I get a text from granddaughter every night tho, saying I can't sleep. She has a twin size bed and her parents expect for her, and the two dogs to sleep together!! hey still have the boxer but he is getting so old now but is still a sweetheart also.

I kinda know I could train that puppy better than they are doing. All three people that take care pf puppy do things different. I am scared because I read how that breed can get hip dysplasia really easy. That is all they need, is anoter animal with loys of health problems. anyhow I wish I could post a picture but my brain would not work right. Maybe someday I will master the picture posting. hope so anyway cause I'd love for you all to see her.

Comment

Working...
        X