Really Struggling Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jo I like that little saying there.

Poor kids planned on using J's taxes to get a move on things. was supposed to get back about 8 grand. well she went to get her taxes done and someone else in the family has already claimed her children, illegally of course. This is the third year in a row her family has done this to her. So there's another investigation, arrest and she wont see a cent of that money for a couple of years. Her mother's ex boyfriend is in jail for tax fraud for claiming them on his taxes a few years back.

Have no idea how to help them now. B is distraught and dangerously angry. Just have to see how things are going to go.

Comment

seems unfair someone claiming the kids! Maybe they will make it thru, I am so hoping so for them and for you as well Christina. I know how worrying can eat away at a person. I imagine things like this will bind together the young couple and make them stronger. Sheesh clingling together with hubby at times myself and so awful glad to have him. And I ain't no youn'en, LOL. You take care now yourself. My grandaughter and your youngest son are getting on up there.(both just had birthdays) Grandaughter said she did not want to be a teen, but it happened anyway. She is growing up so fast it seems.

Comment

Christina dear one I wish I could just bundle you up and bring you down here so I can be here for you.

I talked to son today and he asked me had I asked him where Jefferson Ga. was. lol he is forgetful, but will remember sooner or later. I said yes indeed, I wanted to know how close he was to Jefferson.

As it turns out Jefferson is about 10 or so miles from him. He said Jefferson was between him and Commerce Ga. where all the outlets are.

So, now that you know where I live you can come here and I can maybe help you if you need to get son back home until this mess is straightened out.

Or, I could meet you in Commerce, I'll rent us a room in a nice motel, one that you won't fall thru the bathroom floor!! lol

Now I am serious, I can visit with son while you visit your son, we will be close and will have a place to stay when we both need some time-out. Think on it and let me know.

I was in Jefferson with son when he was getting near the end of his divorce. For all intence and purposes his divorce was final, but the very next week or so is when all hell broke loose. I'll tell you the rest one day.

So, all one has to do is make an acusation(?) and the world turns upside down again. If you can get son to come home for awhile it would be best for him. Now I'm just saying things that I know.

I'm thinking Jefferson is the county seat. When I was there the last time they had just finished building the new courthouse and it was in Jefferson. You can Google it and see what is going on if anything.

Sweetie, I'm not trying to make things worse for you, I just want to help. Please remember that. Yes, I believe hell will be hotter for those that harm children and the elderly. Especially the children! We'll be praying harder for son, the kids & J. It sure sounds like a mess. Maybe they can get some $$$$$$ help thru the CPA.

I've been thru so many messes down there I would like son to move back and never have to go there again. Trust me lil queenie, when I get riled up, angry as an old wet setting hen I am one the ex-DIL should be afraid of. I think she was a few times too. My little brother told my sisters if they ever saw that twinkling light in my eyes they better head for the hills. lol why have no idea why little brother would say that!

I'll be in touch. All my love, Jo s
        Last edited by Jo6; 02-07-2013, 02:53 PM.
        Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
        'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

Comment

just want you to know I'm thinking of you Chris. hope everything gets worked out for the best with your son. his GF either hs the worse kind of luck in the world or she's a total wreck waiting to happen. Personally from what I'm reading I'm not so sure you are getting the whole picture. who lets someone else claim their kids on their income tax? some of this just doesn't make sense! sorry.

Comment

you can claim any children that reside in the household for at least six months of the year. She figures it was either the kids father or her sister's husband. By the time they audit whoever's taxes those kids are on it won't make a lick of difference for them.

Poor B has the absolute worst luck. He accidentally shut the youngest boy's head in the back door of the vehicle while they were getting out the other day. He thought little man had gotten out and was on the porch while he was digging in the car for his phone, but he was actually waiting for him and B went to close the back door just as the little guy decided to get out. He called me balling because the poor thing had a few scratches and some nasty bruises and he was afraid J would think he'd done it on purpose. *rolling eyes dramatically here* No he doesn't seem to remember all of the accidental things that happened to him thank gawd lol. I pretty much told him stuff happens, wash off the blood and snot and put something cold on the bruises, lots of loves and call mom at work see what she wants you to do.

Kripes wait til he breaks an arm or some thing. B says he's always got bruises but he is only 4 and autistic so he kind of throws himself around. Gonna happen. Get over it lol

Comment

Jo I look forward to it and I know I could count on you for help in a heartbeat.

Pati, watching Westminster and thinking of ya.

Comment

only got to see last night of dog show. was happy for the new judge! and glad the Affie won. he had a good personality.

Did I mention my anxiety attack when got my head scan? was nearly hysterical.

Comment

I missed the dog show but did see who the winner was and the runner ups. makes me want a dog sooo bad. Pati I can imagine how that testing got to you. I sure hope they can fix you up good. take care

Comment

well I am following my therapists advice and working on my board. I am posting a picture so yous can all get an idea of what I am doing

I have discovered that making a list of daily housekeeping chores keeps it there instead of in my head. I know what to do, when to do it so now I don't worry about it. Almost like I took it from my brain and put it on the wall. it is so ridiculously easy.

THe right side lists things I would like to accomplish with my spare time. that will grow and change and these are things that would satisfy me also.

That little bit on the bottom is my procrastination stuff. Things not in the regular household chores but needs to be done. Oh sure there is a lot that could go there but I limit myself to three, that way I don't feel overwhelmed.

As you can see Friday I have no chores really just my sewing room. Which is code for I can do any dang thing I want. Watch movies, work on SR, take care of something on my wanted list. I am quite satisfied with this.

I am feeling much better. Cj and I no longer live in silence with each other. Love is good and I have been doing pretty good. Shortcake is getting work done and his encopresis is being taken care of.

I realized that I do so much worrying and that I was so overwhelmed with shortcakes schooling and encopresis and the house, bills, etc. that I was not putting my all into shortcake's issues. I feel like I am spreading myself thin mentally and emotionally, so I am finding a way to get it out of my head.

Also I just didn't want to break shortcakes little heart by cutting back on his gaming but he needs some help because he is developing some odd behavior at school. We did homework for about 3 hours yesterday. I am hating 6th grade as much as he is. I did manage to help with math lol, that MEAP math is the pits. He lies about his work and I can tell he is not paying attention at school because when I ask him about particular work he doesnt seem to have a clue as to what I am talking about until I pull it out of his binder.

Okay did I tell yous about the odd fantasy, almost LARPING, at school with one of his teachers? I will have to look around. Yes it's bizarre.

He gets on the xbox every day but only for a couple of hours and only after everything else he is supposed to do is taken care of. He doesn't stay on the game steadily, he gets up and interacts with the rest of us boring adults, plays with the dogs, sometimes goes outdoors to play. We have xbox live so he chats and plays against his friends online. He doesn't have a head set so uses the Kinect and we can hear pretty much everything. I hear him laughing hysterically often throughout his playing, they have a good time which is why I am so hesitant to cut back his time. These are mostly boys he knows from elementary school with a couple he hasnt met being online friends only. besides those guys he doesnt really have any friends around the neighborhood. Psych says it is way too much so we are going back to the days on and off during the week.

also added chores and he wants to learn to cook so he can help with dinner once in a while. The schedule is posted as of middle of this week but does not go into effect until Monday. Starting a fresh week and we haven't really discussed it as a family so we will do that this weekend and maybe some things added or changed. Looks like I'll be booked up for a while doing homework throughout the weeek LOLOL

good lord I have gone on, krikey.

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X