Happy New Year!

Comment

Happy new 2013!
          WE ARE BT!
          "The world is a better place when you're barefoot." Mark
          "Don't go there unless you know the way back." TC
          "...there will be an answer. Let it be." Paul McCartney

Comment

A verry happy new year to you all, may you be blessed with good health , and better health, and
            a few good friends to lift your spirits when you need them and the chance to give that to your friend in return as needed.
            Share a smile with someone ...they will usualy smile back....it makes you and them feel a goodness come over you .
            Hugs and love to you all.
            Ging
            Last edited by Ging; 01-01-2013, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Ging, Where do you get those images & how do you put them on here?
              Lorraine (lor)

Comment

(In the above message was the first time I used italics. I didn't know I could. I used to do caligraphy & wrote in itatalics with a pen I dipped in a bottle of ink. I just thought, next time I make a greeting card with rubber stamps, I ought to with a lil' something in pen & ink......even more personal
                Lorraine (lor)

Comment

Happy New Year 8 days late. I wish for everybody good health and happiness.

Today is my daughter's birth day. I won't say how old she is, just in case she 'll
                  pop ion here and see I have told. lol She is my only daughter and has worked hard to do anything her 3 brothers could do. They are all special to me.

Lor, you are a very intelligent lady and I believe you can do anything you set your mind to do. So, Go For It

much love, Jo
                  Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
                  'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

Comment

Working...
                  X