Our new addition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our new addition

This is our new baby. His name is Dash, named by shortcake, and it is totally appropriate cause this little guy walks nowhere...he dashes...and when I say dashes I mean full on charge from here to there an yon lol. All we can do to keep up with him. His favorite thing to do is snatch and run lolol and we're laughin', cursin' and givin' chase at least a few times a day. Real little booger.

image.jpg

Chris, Dash is adorable! thanks so much for sharing the pic with us. Pati

Comment

such a cute dog.

Comment

there's my big boys. Poor Dash doesn't have any fur for our nasty weather so I bought him a parka. Lol. Yeah I know spoiled. Brody has a wonderfully thick coat and when I get him groomed in the winter I make sure they leave the fur on the bottom of his feet cause they work like snow shoes lol. He loves to be out too, Dash I sometimes have to coax. Don't blame him there. I wouldn't want to go out either if all my stuff dragged in the snow

image.jpg

Brody's collar quit working the other day and they chased a cat through the woods and disappeared. Then I see Dash's parka hanging about 6'' off of the ground just like he's standing there but the brush had caught the parka and he walked right out of it. Stupid dogs! I'm traipsing through the woods trying not to break my neck on the downed trees in the snow, calling them, just about in tears and when I turn to head back home the little brats had come up behind me. They had run and circled back around behind me and gone back home while I was looking for them. Oooh I was stinkin mad but was so relieved I actually did shed a tear. Snots.

Comment

little rascals sneaking up on ya like that, lol. well my big but youngest grandpup cut my arm again today with her sharp nails and puppy teeth. guess my skin is getting thinner in my golden old age. hubby took just the very tipsoff her toennails but they will grow back fast.

i tell you that english mastiff is growing faster than the cockelburs grew in the cotton patch! her feet are already so BIG. She is not small either and was born nov. 8. 2012. neat just watching her grow. (aqnd not having the responsibilityof rasising her.

Comment

Working...
          X