Merry Christmas Everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Merry Christmas Everyone and a Healthy Happy New Year!

I wish the very best to all my BT friends, known to me and those I have yet to meet, for the coming year
    and a very warm peaceful happy Christmas season with those you love!

sigpic Tropical Trish
    7mm Basilar Tip~Coiled & Stent Nov4/08 Watch List 2nd Ane
    One of the great labor-saving devices of today is tomorrow!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, too, Trish!

It is nice to meet you.

A.
    L sided headaches since Fall 2005. Stopped in 2010, only to restart w/greater intensity in November 2012 with additional symptoms of nausea, clumsiness/balance issues, poor appetite, and difficulty hearing out "plugged" left ear. Headache pattern: occurs in AM and upon changes in body position. OTC meds do not help.

Previous surgeries: 2008 total L Parotidectomy, secondary to benign tumor, 2011 gastric bypass, 2012 hysterectomy due to benign mass on ovary. (Kept 1 ovary)

Comment

Merry Christmas to you all ,and best wishes for a healthy new year
      Hugs , GING

Comment

Right Back At Ya!

And a very Merry Christmas to you. May the New Year bring you health and happiness.

Heidi
        Ruptured 11mm annie on 10/5/06. Left internal carotid artery. Coiled at Maine Med. Portland, ME. 16 coils. Coils compacting Dec. 2010. Stent implanted 3/16/2011 and 4 more new coils added 4/27/2011 by Dr. Ecker. Another 4mm annie discovered Dec. 2010. Older sister died from rupture 5/29/12. Smaller annie grew & was clipped in Jan. 2014. Orig. annie getting new remnant. Possible flow diversion needed now. Check out my Brain Blog: Brain Blog

Comment

A very Merry Christmas to you all.Wishing everyone a wonderful New Year.

Comment

Merry Merry Happy Happy everyone!!!

May your christmas be filled with love, peace and laughter. I am so grateful for my BT family!!

Love and Hugs,

Nat xx
            sigpicTo see a world in a grain of sand,
            And a heaven in a wild flower,
            Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
            And eternity in an hour. - William Blake.

Comment

Working...
            X