Hey Im New!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Im New!

Hello My Name Is Lucy Im 18 Years Old And Im From England.

I Have- Spina Bifida Myelomeningocele
    hydrocephalus (I Have A Vp shunt)
    Profound Deafness
    Kidney Problems
    Diabetes Type 1
    Swallowing Problems

Im In A Wheelchair Because I Have complete paralysis Of The Legs Due To Myelomeningocele.

Thanks For Reading :)

Lucy x

Welcome Lucy

Comment

Welcome miss Lucy,
      you will find many who will offer support to you and will cheer for you and offer kind words and generous hugs starting with me (((hugs)))

Comment

welcome to BT Lucy! hope you'll feel at home here.

Comment

I am looking forward to hearing more about you Lucy. I am old enough to be your grandmomma and I have a almost 13 year old grand daughter and a just turned 8 grandson. I love hearing what all they do and i will enjoy hearing from you here as well. take care and start posting more soon ok?

Comment

Welcome to BrainTalk Lucy

If you have any questions about BrainTalk feel free to send me a private message or an email and I shall do my best to answer them
            Question: Why can't I post links or pictures?
            Question: Why can't I have a signature, avatar, or profile picture?
            Question: What's wrong with my account?

Answer: You are in the "registered users" user group. This group is very limited in what it can do. This will annoy spammers to no end Just keep posting once you have been registered for 30 days and have made 11 posts your account will be "unlocked".

It's really easy to put someone on ignore and it's strongly recommended that you do so with people who's posts you don't like.

Step 1 - log in
            Step 2 - click on the "settings" link
            Step 3 - click on the "edit ignore list" link on the left side of the screen
            Step 4 - type (or paste if you copied and pasted it) the username of the person you want to ignore
            Step 5 - click the "ok" button on the right of the screen

Easy peasy and will lower your blood pressure. One important note though, this won't hide quoted posts. It's an oversight on the developers part and it's not an easy thing to "fix." So if someone quotes someone you have ignored, you'll see the quote.

Alternatively when you click on a person's name and view their profile page, underneath their avatar, there is a option that says, "Ignore this person". Click that link and then click the yes button.

Comment

Thankyou :) On 10th Of December Got My 85th Surgery And Bit Scared.Anyway Thankyou x
              Last edited by Lucy456; 12-05-2012, 10:44 AM.

Comment

85 WOW you are a surgery warrier. So be tough, say your prayers and get it done. So easy for me to say, but really hard for someone to do, no matter the number of surgeries a person has. Do't let my bit of lighthearted words trick you, I truly do hope things go well with you, you will be in prayers and in many folks minds that day and after. Folks are nice here and everyone will be wanting to know how everything went. So first time you feel up to being on computer, will you let us kniow how it went? Or better yet, if there is someone close who will let us know as early as possible, Take care Lucy.

Comment

Lucy,hope the surgery goes well!

Comment

Working...
                  X