Thread: Drawing came out in reversed lighting on symptomatic day (without realizing it).

Community Member

Lightbulb Drawing came out in reversed lighting on symptomatic day (without realizing it).

Something weird happened last night. While drawing the attached image, I began with the top panel, which is in a normal light/shadow range. Then, when I went to work on the lower panel, I drew it in reversed lighting (like she's glowing, almost, or if you were to take a picture in normal contrast and reverse it) without realizing it until I walked away and looked at it a few minutes later.

Please click on the drawing to enlarge it. (please ignore the bottom right panel; it's unfinished.)

As a side note, I had the worst attack of my symptoms I have ever had later on last night. I had an earlier attack yesterday, although I don't recall if it was before or after I drew.

I find drawing and writing very therapeutic and have gotten a creative burst lately.

Thank you,

A.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Alesis; 11-25-2012 at 09:46 AM.