Thread: 2 amazing guys with quad CP!

Distinguished Community Member
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up 2 amazing guys with quad CP!

Many of you probably remember me posting about the Gregg Mozgala story. I have just found 2 more stories about 2 amazing guys with the most severe type of Cerebral Palsy.
    The first story is about a guy with quad CP who took his first steps at 19 years old! This is amazing because usually people with this kind of CP can't stand or walk at all. I like the stuff he says about motivation. http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...cumentary-film

And the 2nd story is about a guy with quad CP who climbs a mountain! I have heard of people with mild CP climbing mountains but never anything like this! http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...the-journey-up
    Last edited by funnylegs4; 11-17-2012 at 08:56 AM.

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

((((((funnylegs4))))))

I'll have to watch these again, when I can have my sound turned on (don't want to wake Jim now!). Very determined, inspirational people.

Thanks for sharing this with us.

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 48, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003 and now resides in Heaven. Our Angel Jon lives at home with me and Jim, the world's most wonderful dad.