Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hello dear friends

Distinguished Community Member

Jo, yes I liked the book also-enough that I bought it twice! think it's past time for a new brain myself.

Distinguished Community Member Jo6's Avatar

why Buttons, you just hop on my big Looney Bin Bus. We'll have a ball! Who needs brains anyway? I know what you mean, but I promise we'll have a good time trying to cheer up all those looney tunes like us, eh?

I watched a HallMark movie the other night, can't remember the name of it but it reminded me of One Flew Over the Coocoo's Nest!

It was funny, but Kris Kringle fell when he was jogging, a rock knocked him out, a shrink fell on top of him so she took him back to the phyco's ward. From then on it was just cute as could be, only a few tears here and there. If you see it you might injoy it.

the Prednisone is working overtime today. My insides are busy, can't be still.

My love to all, old Jo ((((hugs))))
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
    'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

you have my Thanks as well Jo, but it will have tyo b this way beccuse my "thanks" button is awol....well i sm leaving the mistakes, i have gotten a few of them and only make more lol so will just quit after also saying you mean so much to all of us and copd is serious i understand so take all the cortisone steroids whatever thay give you to get you feelimg better..

how about a fantasy tour on that bus? I can just ride until spring gets here! can no longer spell worth a darn. can no longer see very well. on that bus I wouldn't be in pain! nor would any of you dear friends! and all those little angels from Conn. would enjoy Christmas.

Joy,hope you know we don't give one hoot about your typing mistakes! just good to know you can make the effort with all you have to bear these days. (((Donna & brother))) think I've mentioned how many in our neighborhood are fighting cancer?

Jo, hopefully you will have a wonderful Christmas this year with your family-you deserve it! and so does Ken.

some parts around here are getting snow-not here however.

finally went shopping yesterday. got a cat condo for my son's new kitty & Kong toys for the doggies. fell in love with a sphinx cat for sale. would never buy a cat however cute they might be. my old cat deserves peace now. she managed to get one of the doves the other day!heck she just might outlive me!

back to our fantasy bus. must have a nice bathroom. recliner seats. frig stocked with lots of goodies. dog crates & cat condo's. perhaps some bird cages also in case Marion wants to join us?

in our dream world we can leave all our pills & pain behind. where will we go?

PATI, we better get going on that fantasy trip. It's only about 39 more days until spring. I've got the loony toons bus all stocked up with all our favorite things.

So everybody that wants to go just hop on the bus. and off we go.

It would be great for all of us to get together sometime. I am still upset. I didn't see Christina when she was down before Christmas. Especially when I found out she didn't go back until Saturday. Next time I will see her if I have to drive to Ga. To do it. I need to go see Jon and make sure he. Has everything he needs for the house. That was one thing he got in the divorce settlement..She didn't keep up her part of the bargain, so it went back to him..

I will stop blabbering now.

Take care all, Jo
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle

for my brother Ben

i always have a bad computer or dull things to do -no time
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

then i try to type on my netbook and the words get all jumbled so im sick of computers
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

I still can recall that sinking feeling I had all through the state where Jeannie lives. Hubby grouchy and granddaughter who was only8 and knowing that 2 weeks is a loong time for a kid to be away from parents

She did okay while we were seeing new stuff each day but the endless driving to get back home was making her so homesick she was miserable. Well I was too, feeling so torn knowing that we do not tavel all that much. Yep both of us girls were misweable. I sure hope if I am ever that close again to someone from BT that I cn take the time to meet for a short time at least.

Clouds, Mr.Jo gave me a Kindle Fire and it is hard to work with. Typing is hard, my fingers are too fat. lol It takes me forever to do a post.

Don't give up Clouds, you and I have been around here a long time so we both must be getting some help.We both must be helping others too.

When I think about the years some oh us have been here I am amazed. I . Will probably be here til I die or Brain Talk goes first.

Life Is Good, yes? Jo

for my brother Ben

it's almost March now!! so worse of winter is over-yeah! my doc wrote a note for court to excuse me from being a witness. said I'd had several small strokes & going to court would be dangerous for me. if this doesn't stop their nonsense what will?

fantasy bus I'm ready to go!

ready to begin planning what to plant this year. deer seem to like everything. any ideas?

I need a computer that will not let me hit the wrong keys.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast