hospitalized tpp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hospitalized tpp

My little Dusty is in the vet clinic for an ulcer. Of his eye. The dog sitter took him Wednesday. I am so glad she did. It is not from an.injury he would have Florence.while he was at.her house
    She felt so bad and I assured her that I didn't think her care caused. It.
    I'm just where God wants me to be, not one step ahead nor one step behind........

Aw Jan I'm sorry. Sure he will be fine, poor baby.

Comment

Dusty has a long life ahead hopefully. glad the dogsitter had the sense to take action. get well Dusty!

Comment

Hugz for the furbaby. Heaven bless the "on the ball", caring sitter. Hang in there as you are probably "suffering" more than the critter.

Comment

Sandy has 4 dogs and her and I exchange sitter
          When.she needs a sitter she brings her 2 Shihtzu and has her grandson come to her house to care for the other two. I am concidering starting a small dog boarding lbut I will only sit for two dogs at a time.
          I'm just where God wants me to be, not one step ahead nor one step behind........

Comment

good for you Jan! I think that's a grand idea myself. and it pays very well in our area & assume would be the same in your neck of the woods.

Comment

oh how glad i am, it might be hard to "catch" that an animal had a sore eye, if you eyesight is like mine. all's well that ends well. i was sure sweating out the rat poisioning with my grandpup earlier this year. eek little fellows need more than food and shelter. they need watching and caring for. good sitter. yay..

Comment

Dusty got out yesterday. He eye is stitched shut and has an antibiotics and pain pills to take. Sandy (dog sitter) is a former nurse so Dusty is in good hands. News for me,I am being discharged on Friday. My pastor and/or his wife are to pick me up
                Yaaaaaaho!!!!

Comment

Dusty is back in the hospital, his eye ruptured and the vet doesn't know what will be the end results. People function with one eye and he will learn to compensate if he loses sight in that eye. His has a wonderful spirit and is a joy to be with.

Comment

I had a Persian cat years ago that vet told me he had removed one eye cause of infection.....well the stitches popped open & guess what? I'd paid a fortune for the vet that only stitched the eye closed. she was blind in that eye but managed just fine

I hope Dusty will be just fine. one eye is better than totally blind..... which is what's happened to a friend's rescued Labradoodle that bumps into everything & freaks at strange sounds now.

Comment

_IF_ Dusty should lose his sight in both eye I would consider putting him down. NOT because I don't want to deal with it, because I will not let him suffer. I love him too much to put him through that.

Comment

My little guy is still at the animal hospital. He MAY get to come home tomorrow. I sure miss that sweet little guy! He has been through so much. I understand what is going on when crap happens, all he know is that his family has abandoned him. The vet still doesn't know if he will lose the sight in his right eye. He is trying his best to save it.

Comment

oh how sad that poor dusty has to be. i could never stand for an animal or anything to be hurting and alone. but it is neccessary at times and they will recover at firsst whiff of their loved human companion for sure. animals forgive easily and just love. people could learn a lot just watching how animal kingdom runs. take good care of yourself as well jan.

Comment

I am doing well, but not as good as before my hospital stay. There is something different going on with my body. I have a tickling cough now. Mayhaps time will take care of that. I sure hope Dusty can come home today. I miss that little f@rthammer!

Comment

Dusty, my little guy, came home today. I have drops to put in his eye and he has to go to see the vet again Monday. He want to be outside and to find his doggie friends. I have to keep him in sight or he will run off to find them. Such a free spirit! I still don't if he will have sight in that eye.

Comment

Working...
                              X