Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Anyone still here from the "old" days?

New Community Member

I believe that I originally signed up in 2002. I have been away for almost 2 years and just recently posted.
    I do see a few names that I remember....It is good to see that Mark N and many others are still here.

Jim

Distinguished Community Member

here at times
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

Shelia, it is good to see your post and to find out you found a good surgeon and a pain doc that can help control your pain.

Jim it is good to see you signing on to this thread. I hope the ones that have chimed in start contributing to this site again.

Cloudz, glad to see your post and find out you are still around.
    1979 spinal issues, 1993 lumbar microdisectomy L3-4, 1996 360 3 level lumbar fusion L2-5, 1999 open thoractomy fusion T8-9,
    2002 C3-7 herniations and T4-7 herniations, 2004 total disability, a new limited life

It is so lovely to see some "older" members coming back. Brion, I think it reflects on the fondness that people have felt for you. Your story touched so many of us. I am glad that the grieving and pain of losing your son is softening and you were able to find your way back here. Please try to hang in here and connect with Jacquie who lost her daughter in a tragic home fire.
    She is also strong and soldiered on to get through what seems like insurmountable grief and sadness. You are both inspirational to me. Bless you both, Diandra

yes.

though not as often.

Still here - barely.
    Blessings
    Alex44
    Skypilot

alex, some days that is the way it feels and today was one of those..
    1979 spinal issues, 1993 lumbar microdisectomy L3-4, 1996 360 3 level lumbar fusion L2-5, 1999 open thoractomy fusion T8-9,
    2002 C3-7 herniations and T4-7 herniations, 2004 total disability, a new limited life

New Community Member

Default Hi Brion

Hi Brion, I remember you, I don't remember the exact time when I joined BT, but it's been a long time since I was one here, I used to be shihmuffy, well now I'm Karenica. It's nice to see some of the old names coming back. After many years, I have a fused neck, and lots of degeneration in thoracic and lumbar spine it's all due to having rheumatoid arthritis. Despite all of this I'm doing fine. It's nice to be back.

Distinguished Community Member Jo6's Avatar

WHEN I HEAR " Nerve Conduction Test " I feel like I. Am going to pass out.!! I am it young, have lived through some
    horrible pain most of my adult life. I have to admit , nerve conductor pain was by far the worst pain l have ever had.
    Last edited by Jo6; 03-06-2013 at 06:10 AM.
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
    'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

Distinguished Community Member Jo6's Avatar

Sorry about all the mistakes I am making. Typing on very small key board and e eyesight not what it used to be. Neither is anything else. Somebody played a dirty trick on me when they said " The Golden Years" were something to look forward to.
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
    'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast