I received a notice from NARCOMS in the mail today that a new clinical trial is starting for a pill that is supposed to address nerve pain in MS .
- are between 18 and 85 years of age
- Have been diagnosed with MS
- Have been experiencing/suffering from pain for at least6 3 months
- Your pain feels like burning, aching. squeezing, cold, stabbing, pricking, or electric shocks
- You feel tingling, pinns and needles or numbness in the areas where you have pain.
Associated medical care is free and you may be reimbursed for travel expenses.
To find a study site near you go to www.Avanirclinicaltrials.com or contact the study staff toll free at 855-722-7222
I have not had to deal with MS related pain in several years so this does not pertain but perhaps someone here can use the information. I found study sites in CA, GA, MT, CO, AZ, PA, OH, NY, FL and more but nothing within 200 miles of where I live.