Thread: John

Distinguished Community Member

Default John

I justy posted here, its not here what is going on did I do something wrong why can't i post anywhere except MAYBE here
    Alex44

Are you able to see everything when you open the forum, after signing on the Home Page? If so, and you've checked the Remember Me box, you should be able to respond on every forum. If you're not able to see everything, here's the link to the Forum. Feel free to bookmark it, and sign on there, rather than the Home Page.

You said you posted something but it didn't show up. Everything is being auto-saved after you type. If you post something, and it doesn't show, go back 1 page on the browser, and you'll be able to click the Submit Reply button to make it show.
    It's really easy to put someone on ignore and it's strongly recommended that you do so with people whose posts you don't like.

Step 1 - log in
    Step 2 - click on the "settings" link
    Step 3 - click on the "edit ignore list" link on the left side of the screen
    Step 4 - type (or paste if you copied and pasted it) the username of the person you want to ignore
    Step 5 - click the "ok" button on the right of the screen

One important note though, this won't hide quoted posts.

Moderator #5