communicating with our children via telepathy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

communicating with our children via telepathy

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

Hi Everyone, a new blog post about communicating with our kids via telepathy!
    Donna
    Donna, Mum to Natalie (22), ablebodied, kind and beautiful and Nicholas(26), severe CP, non-verbal, tube fed, multiple surgeries, chronic pain, happy kid except when the Liverpool football club or the Ottawa Senators Hockey Team are losing!
    Check out my blog: http://www.donnathomson.com

Interesting. My mom always seems to know if I have a problem, even before I know I have an issue. She says all good moms have that sense. I think that guy who drove you to the hospital was an angel, if not a spiritual one, an earthly one.

I seem to have it with people I am close to, the day before I heard my friend might miscarry(this was like 3 years ago) I had a dream where she was upset about her baby and surrounded by water saying "Somebody help me!" I got a message the next day from her saying she'd probably lose the baby because she was loosing amniotic fluid.(maybe the water in the dream was supposed to be amniotic fluid, I'll never know) but it's like I knew what would happen before it did happen.
    Last edited by funnylegs4; 09-12-2012, 01:53 PM.
    Mild Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy and bad proprioception.
    My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/astrokeofendurance.php

Comment

Yes, and I think it is often the people we are closest to who 'speak' to us from afar. Maybe science will discover just how this works, someday!
      Donna, Mum to Natalie (22), ablebodied, kind and beautiful and Nicholas(26), severe CP, non-verbal, tube fed, multiple surgeries, chronic pain, happy kid except when the Liverpool football club or the Ottawa Senators Hockey Team are losing!

Comment

Originally posted by Donna Thomson View Post
        Yes, and I think it is often the people we are closest to who 'speak' to us from afar. Maybe science will discover just how this works, someday!
        I actually heard recently that they are doing research on telepathy and "the sixth sense" so I'm sure they'll figure it out one of these days.
        My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/astrokeofendurance.php

Comment

((((((Donna))))))

I believe that there is a reason for everything and that nothing is coincidental. I also believe that God places us strategically in situations to serve His purpose for us.

That gentleman appeared at the shop as you were closing up for a reason other than purchasing jewelry. He was meant to be there at that moment to assist you, not just by giving you a lift to the hospital, but to share his own grief in the passing of his father to shore you up for what you were about to experience in the loss of your father.

It could be intuition, instinct, telepathy, or a gentle nudging by the Spirit that hastened you to visit your father.

My theory is that we are all connected and that we all have the ability to perceive far more than we do, but we are distracted by the cacophony of life and miss the signals many times.

As caregivers, we are deeply connected to our child or loved one, which affords us greater opportunities to communicate without words or nonverbal expression.

But this is also true of our other relationships. For example, Jim and I are together basically 24/7/365, a feat, which most married couples would probably find daunting. We literally complete each other's sentences, and often we'll be in different parts of the house, or one outside and one in, and we'll seek each other out to say the same exact thing to each other. Frequently, we respond to each other's comments with, "I was just going to say that," or "I was thinking the same thing."

With our boys, I can say that many times I can sense something is about to happen, or I have a feeling of foreboding, but more than once I've been blindsided. Again, that's a physical/external distraction from the innate connection my children and I share.

Or, I am too close to the situation and can't see the forest for the trees.

I long for more talents in telepathy, so that I can understand Jon better when he speaks. I feel so inadequate, when he is working so hard to communicate with me verbally, and I simply can't figure out what he's saying. His articulation changed after all of his teeth were removed, and it wasn't superb before then.

With Michael, I have discovered the true essence of the spiritual connection, as he communicates with me in myriad ways filled with wonder and amazement. He is ever present, I just have to be more aware of his presence. Maintaining our connection is up to me and how much effort I expend in recognizing his communication.

I feel that there is a certain "knowing," which we all possess, but which goes untapped, because we are obsessed with our physical existence. We are bound to Earth by our physical existence, so it makes sense that it is our focus. But that overt concern for the physical tends to obstruct our spiritual path and awareness.

And, it's more than a feeling. It is a sense, in the way that we can associate a physical reaction to it. But it is not borne of our physical self.

We can all communicate on a higher level, we just have to learn how to do it and then work at it. It's not an art or a science. It is an inherent ability within our spiritual selves. And it is up to us to tap it.

Love & Light,

Rose
          Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

Oh Rose, I know - I feel so inadequate too in understanding Nick and in picking up the myriad of clues that I don't notice or am too busy thinking of something else to hear. Yes, there is much in the way of information and LOVE that is around us that we cannot hear or see. But sometimes, we stop and see a shadow or a glimpse or half a sentence and ping! We understand. I'm thinking of you and hoping that today is an easier day with all your many battles. xoxoSending healing thoughts your way, hope you can sense them.

Comment

((((((Donna))))))

Yes, I do feel the energy you send to me, and thank you so much for your powerful thoughts, hopes and prayers for us. Know that they are returned for and to you and your beautiful family.

During any crisis, I can literally feel the outpouring of energy in thoughts and prayers surrounding me, Jim, Jon, and Michael. I ask for prayers at those times, because I know that all of those positive thoughts flowing together create a mighty force of energy. And I tune in to that energy, I tap it for strength and comfort.

That is what is most important for all of us to do ~ tune in. It means we have to turn off the external physical noise and be quiet. It means that we have to wipe away the thoughts, which distract us, cut the cord on the things that weigh us down in the physical realm, to have a clean slate for higher thoughts and energy.

That's quite challenging to accomplish, when you live from one crisis to the next, and you're always on the edge of your seat. But it's doable, even if only for a few moments at a time. And it is truly worth the effort.

Sending loving thoughts and healing energy your way ~

Love & Light,

Rose
              Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

Originally posted by Earth Mother 2 Angels View Post
                ((((((Donna))))))

I believe that there is a reason for everything and that nothing is coincidental. I also believe that God places us strategically in situations to serve His purpose for us.

Love & Light,

Rose
                Totally agree with you there!!!

Comment

Working...
                X