Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're back!

Howdy folks! :)

Even with godaddy's troubles we are back online :) So tell your friends that we're back Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register....

At least until godaddy gets fixed. Once their fixed we will be back to normal :)
    Last edited by Mike Weins; 09-10-2012, 07:38 PM.
    Question: Why can't I post links or pictures?
    Question: Why can't I have a signature, avatar, or profile picture?
    Question: What's wrong with my account?

Answer: You are in the "registered users" user group. This group is very limited in what it can do. This will annoy spammers to no end Just keep posting once you have been registered for 30 days and have made 11 posts your account will be "unlocked".

It's really easy to put someone on ignore and it's strongly recommended that you do so with people who's posts you don't like.

Step 1 - log in
    Step 2 - click on the "settings" link
    Step 3 - click on the "edit ignore list" link on the left side of the screen
    Step 4 - type (or paste if you copied and pasted it) the username of the person you want to ignore
    Step 5 - click the "ok" button on the right of the screen

Easy peasy and will lower your blood pressure. One important note though, this won't hide quoted posts. It's an oversight on the developers part and it's not an easy thing to "fix." So if someone quotes someone you have ignored, you'll see the quote.

Alternatively when you click on a person's name and view their profile page, underneath their avatar, there is a option that says, "Ignore this person". Click that link and then click the yes button.

:) Thank you. I signed on the regular way and it worked. I got a spam from godaddy and I had never been to their site. Jeanie :)

Comment

I am sending out an email to all registered users ... and some of you may get 2 I update the facebook page as well :) Some may still experience problems until godaddy find the security holes used to attack their name server, but there's nothing I can do about that :(

Answer: You are in the "registered users" user group. This group is very limited in what it can do. This will annoy spammers to no end Just keep posting once you have been registered for 30 days and have made 11 posts your account will be "unlocked".

It's really easy to put someone on ignore and it's strongly recommended that you do so with people who's posts you don't like.

Step 1 - log in
      Step 4 - type (or paste if you copied and pasted it) the username of the person you want to ignore

Easy peasy and will lower your blood pressure. One important note though, this won't hide quoted posts. It's an oversight on the developers part and it's not an easy thing to "fix." So if someone quotes someone you have ignored, you'll see the quote.

Alternatively when you click on a person's name and view their profile page, underneath their avatar, there is a option that says, "Ignore this person". Click that link and then click the yes button.

Comment

Yeah!

Wonderful work!Thank you!

Comment

Oh my, the email list crashed the email server I have no idea where it left off :( So tell everyone that you know that BT is back online :)

Step 1 - log in

Comment

Everything seems to be ok for me, glad we're back :)

Comment

Got my email , thank you, and I signed on without a problem as well .

Comment

Got my email , thank you, and I signed on without a problem too. Used my old
                screen name and old password.

Bob B

Comment

I signed without problems

Comment

Thanks, I got the email and signed on with no problem. Glad it's back up.
                    Mary Grace

Comment

So Glad Braintalk is back!

I got the email and was able to sign in. Looks like everything is back to normal. Thanks for your hard work! SO GLAD BRAINTALK IS BACK!!!
                      Mild Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy and bad proprioception.
                      My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/astrokeofendurance.php

Comment

Thanks !

Thank you kindly !

Comment

Thank you Everyone for getting the forum back up

Blessings
                          ALEX44
                          Skypilot

Comment

I didn't get an e-mail but special thanks to stillstANNding for letting me know! And thank you to all who helped to bring the board back so promptly.
                            SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

Comment

((((((Thank You!))))))

I attempted to keep track of the progress of the move by visiting the BT Facebook page. Since I am not a member of Facebook, I could only read snippets of the information posted there. I just kept trying the link to here on the FB page until it worked today.

While BT was down, the BT link in "History" on my computer took me to an unusual page, with a group of silhouettes gathered for a party, and a lone silhouette in the middle, clearly not dressed for the fancy occasion. (In other words, I was in the wrong place. Or out of place.) I also found the page with the beautiful waterfall scene and the explanation that BT was down for a server move.

I received the email notification that BT was back up, but that was after I discovered it via the FB link to here.

Thanks for all that you do for our community!

Love & Light,

Rose
                              Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

Working...
                              X