Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i swear cfl lightbulbs are death

Distinguished Community Member

i hate all electrical stuff on when i sleep

the worst is a cordless phone an answering machine,digital clack,flat screen tv even if its off -its still on or a cell phone even if its not charging

turn the damn things off by power strip
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

it does take getting use to having them on. hubby and i do need just a small amount of light these days tho. cause i seem to wake up in a new world some times, lol and it is best to get an ideal of hopw or where i am when i wake up. so i have mae myself a little bit use to those annoying lights.

I hate the long days of dark we have right now! and seems as though light bulbs sure don't last like they used to. I've also learned I might trip if I don't have night lights,etc. on everywhere. we should be counting our blessings we do have electricity-there are people still without power from Sandy!

that sandy storm is unreal
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

that sandy storm is unreal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12