mini update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mini update

matt's legs are the worst yet...-8 is the best we can get on one side which means it is impossible to put his heel down now. more botox...trying to schedule it so it doesn't interfere with start of highschool....a big change for Matt and his twin Zech and for big brother too who is starting a new school at grade 11 which is a challenge

prayers for Noah to adjust to his new school too and that they readily give him the help he needs academically et al. as I will be going back to school this year and won't be there to be the squeeky wheel. (i'm doing communicative disorders assistant-graduate certificate) also, i realized this summer Noah needs his heart evaluated (tachycardia) and we did some tests last week and I'll be getting the results this week I imagine. praying it is minor and/or that I know what to do. trying to remain calm...already stressing about fitting in academics to my crazy life...wondering if this will require i give it up before i even begin.

God knows and it'll all be fine I know ...but my friends here are great prayer warriors. fb family/friends don't get it like you all do also so although i'm not here as much...my heart is with you and I'd appreciate your keeping us in prayer.

will update when i have news.
    thanks.
    Attached Files
    Lucinda
    mom to four boys who keep things interesting...

((((((Lucinda))))))

Sending up prayers for Matt's botox and sorry that he needs to have it done again. Praying for your boys to do well at their new school, and of course for Noah that his test results do not indicate anything concerning. And praying for peace and calm to surround you during these hectic days of major changes.

Good for you for returning to school. That's a lot to take on, and I'm rooting for you!

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

Hi!

Hope the botox goes well and that you can get it scheduled at a good time. Praying that the new school works out well and that your schooling goes well too! Are you going full-time or part-time? I daydream about going back someday, too hard now with too many little ones. Glad to see an update here...I agree, it's different (in a better way!) here than on fb. I don't put much on fb about Caitlin anymore...been keeping it to braintalk...hope we can get more friends to come back here too! :)

Lisa O.
      sigpicLisa O: mom to Caitlin (14-CP, VA shunt, seizures), Brandon (12), Tyler (10), Logan (7)...my babies are all getting so old!!

Comment

I'm sorry Matt is having issues and Noah may have heart problems. You are in my prayers as well. Best of luck!
        Mild Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy and bad proprioception.
        My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/astrokeofendurance.php

Comment

Thanks. I keep up with your family here even if i do not reply. Love you all so much. I failed to tell you all matt and zech turned 1 4. My 1160g and 1280g babies are now 5,10 and5,11 and about180lbs. Crazy.

Botox is just botox. Something that was never to be in our lives but just is.

Noah had cardiac workup as a baby so im not thinking this will be big but dont t think it is nothing either and hate waiting to hear. My kids just have such a myriad of stuff. Not life threaten ing but still.

Im finally studyin g...full time but one year. I want my masters but am setttling for a graduate certificate. Help out speech therapists. Versatile flexible. Familiar. Worthwhile.
          But a lot of work!!!

Oh and i can spell but my family got me a tablet for school and i really need a keyboard
          Lucinda
          mom to four boys who keep things interesting...

Comment

((((((Lucinda))))))

Wow! Your boys are really tall for 14! How tall do you think they'll end up?

Yes, keyboards are quite handy. We just got a new cell phone with a pull out keyboard, and it makes texting for me so much easier. Hope you get on soon for your tablet.

In t he meamtine, I'll be hapy to misspell so you do'nt feel a lonee.

Love & Light,

Rose
            Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

Working...
            X