Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Coiling for Gong

Distinguished Community Member

I agree you should call your PCP or the doctor's nurse that did the angio. Sometimes I don't trust the ER docs. Your bleeding just doesn't sound right. I would be panicking if I was you. Let us know what you have decided to do. I just hope you call one of the docs.
    Take care,
    Dawn

Distinguished Community Member Ging's Avatar

I called my pcp, she told me to go to emergicare, emergicare told me know to go back to Tampa ER, the IR said my local ER should be able to handle it, I went Monday, nothing has changed, I will call the IR office again tomorrow, :) makes me scared to go for the six months angio !

Distinguished Community Member

Well a lot of help they all were.
    Take care,
    Dawn

Latest update from miss whinny GING , I spoke with my Doctor and I will see him Monday, he thinks the " star" that was put in to close the artery is preventing it from closing all the way, ultra sounds are in the plans of my leg for a possible new aneurysm in the leg ( oh joy) from all the pressure they had to use to control the bleeding, okay, my eyes are better, that's a good thing, the black and blue entire right side of my body is beginning to get a little flesh tone to it again, the swelling is better but not gone, so if you wonderful people could spare a few more prayers, good thoughts and well wishes, I will be most grateful and will pay it forward, thanks everybody,

Default Wow!

Good lord Ging, I hope you're able to get some resolution and treatment tomorrow. I'm shocked at the lack of help you've received with what you're going through. I'm so sorry. I'll send more prayers. I hope by tomorrow night you're feeling better and have some real answers. Hang in there.

I was just finally taken off Plavix and I do NOT miss those damn black and blue marks.

{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}
    Heidi
    Ruptured 11mm annie on 10/5/06. Left internal carotid artery. Coiled at Maine Med. Portland, ME. 16 coils. Coils compacting Dec. 2010. Stent implanted 3/16/2011 and 4 more new coils added 4/27/2011 by Dr. Ecker. Another 4mm annie discovered Dec. 2010. Older sister died from rupture 5/29/12. Smaller annie grew & was clipped in Jan. 2014. Orig. annie getting new remnant. Possible flow diversion needed now. Check out my Brain Blog: Brain Blog

Thanks Heidi, while all this has been going on, my list of questions is growing!
    I love this Doctor and he was appalled that my local ER or pcp would not offer anything to me but " go back to Tampa" I think this is a sad thing for our medical care in the US. Doctors are afraid of being involved in another doctors work, I was stunned! Thanks for the extra prayers and well wishes, I hope you are doing well. :) GING

Hey Ging the patient patient :)

I am so darn happy your Dr is going to resolve this horrid problem for you. Good Lord - bout time is all I can say.
    What a terrible recovery. I mean most are not fun but this has just gone on too long!!!
    You have have a lot of patience...as you have gone thru this pain

Prayers - white light -happy thoughts and some good karma and awesome juju more coming your way from my house!
    Bless your Dr. too. He's now my hero!
    Tropical Trish
    7mm Basilar Tip~Coiled & Stent Nov4/08 Watch List 2nd Ane
    One of the great labor-saving devices of today is tomorrow!

Yay, two days, no bleeding, i feel better about being able to recover and get on with my life, thank you all so much for holding me for a while longer ,i really do appreciate it more than you know, biggest hugs to you all,ging :)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234