Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: the 2012 - 2013 season is starting

Distinguished Community Member

well the NFL has fined Tate $21,000. of course he's appealing.

now Jan you know I'd be cheering the Packer's on Monday night but just cannot do that when playing Seattle! hopefully an exciting game with no injuries.

and of course hope you are healing just fine after the surgery & Hank is settled down now too.

Distinguished Community Member JanM's Avatar

I am replying on.my phone computer has a brain f@ft. I think the NFL shoulder stop using High School officials for pro games. But for a few people, the world knows who really won.that sorry game. It was a well fought game and it is a shame the was decided by amateurs! !!!!!!!

glad the official's & NFL have finally settled. it was a weird game to say the least. FINALLY yesterday I got an explanation of the rules: when 2 guys catch the ball it goes to offense team cause that's the RULE.

Pete Carroll's arrogance (to me) is shameful.

BTW-I saw it as a Packer catch,housemate saw it as Seattle's. but then we differ on just about everything!

The best part of the game was that I "watched" it with my sister. She called me shortly after the game started and she has unlimited long distance and I have unlimited minutes on my cell. We both had a great time. I got the feed about 6 seconds before she did, so I was cheering (or moaning) before she did. Of course she complained that it wasn't fair. I told it was because I was closer to Seattle than she was.

OK Packers, WHAT HAPPENED, Y'LL WERE AHEAD AT HALF TIME 21 - 3
    I'm just where God wants me to be, not one step ahead nor one step behind........

yesterday was a good football day for me! first the Giants won,then the Seahawks,and then the Saints!

do I dare hope for the Jets tonight?

Sorry for the Packer's losing Jan,at least Rodger's has some new commercials so we all get to see his wonderful grin/dimples.

and I think the Steeler's won! too bad Leo seems to have deserted us. I miss her humor.

The PACK brought down the Texans......broke their winning streak on Monday night. My sister called from Michigan and we "watched" the game together. We know that the Pack has two more Sunday night games and we will "watch" them again.....!!!!!!
    I'm just where God wants me to be, not one step ahead nor one step behind........

very glad the Packer's won! now wonder who will bring down the Falcon's? another great Sunday of games for me-all my favorite's won. and the Seahawk's game was a thriller for sure!

Jan,was actually hoping you got to see the game for real-guess Texas is a big state though. good thing you can share the games with your sister. I tend to get overexcited myself & get my little dog all riled up.

go Hawk's on Thursday!

When a Packer game is national televised I get to watch it, like the entire country can. Sometimes their games will be televised if it is not on the same time & channel as the Cowboys or Texans. I check all three schedules to see if there is a conflict and check the televised time slot to see if they may be showing that game. There's always a chance. Dallas is 3 hours from here and Houston is about 8 or more hours from here. One year a friend & I were to go to the Crybabies/Packer game so a couple of years before the game I started picking up cans to make the $$$ to go. Weeks before the game my friend yold me that she couldn't go. I took the $$$ and bought a laptop.
    Last edited by JanM; 10-19-2012 at 02:58 PM.

sorry I didn't write that well Jan,what I meant was I was hoping you were there in the stadium!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast