Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: the 2012 - 2013 season is starting

Distinguished Community Member

it's settled,we get Wilson as our QB! and T. Owens is gone bye bye. I need to find new Seahawk's shirts with the bright green colors. I liked the old colors just fine.

figure it will take me til Jan. to figure out who is on which team this year! Wilson is one of 4 rookie QB's.

Distinguished Community Member JanM's Avatar

Matt Flynn was a back up QB for the Packers. I think he was in for Rodgers a while back and did a super job. I will have to do a 'key word search' on him to be sure.
    I'm just where God wants me to be, not one step ahead nor one step behind........

Matt Flynn has an injured elbow. he might play in part of Thursday's game. and yes he was a back up for the Packer's. both Wilson & Flynn throw the ball quickly.

hopefully an exciting football season ahead!

Enough of the fooling around, it's time for football to get serious. The games that really count are coming. Oh, might I add,
    GO - PACK - GO
    I'm just where God wants me to be, not one step ahead nor one step behind........

well Seahawk's won all 4 of pre-season games! doesn't mean much since it's happened before & then blah. yeah Packer's won also!

Default surgery

I am to have hernia surgery on the 17th. I could have had it this week, but I told the doctor that the Packers were playing on Thursday night and I didn't think the hospital would have the NFL channel so I couldn't have the surgery until the 17th. The Packers are playing "da Bears" You should have seen the reaction of the pastor's wife and several of the ladies when I explained the reason for the delay. I hope they win this one!

Jan,good luck with the surgery! I was trying to think back to when/why I got so hooked on football myself. maybe raising 2 males? maybe cause Sundays are 12 hrs. straight of games? and now there's a HS girl playing QB!

glad to see the Raider's lose last night!

since my brain seems to be gone @ times I figure watching as many games as possible & learning the player's is a good brain exercise.

when games are on ESPN I can read the scores,other channel's I have to stand up with my nose on the screen. already hinting a larger screen would sure be nice.......

there have been some good games so far so hope it will be an exciting season for all.
    Last edited by Buttons2; 09-11-2012 at 11:42 AM.

jan i will have you in mind during surgery. hope everything goes well without and problems and you have a speedy recovery. take care

I am so glad that I postponed the surgery after getting to watch the Thursday night game!!!!!!!!!! There were times I was chanting "Come on Pack, take it back" and in the next play they had the ball back in their grubby little hands. Of course, I hope this is the first of many wins this season. And what about that fake punt!!!!!!!
    Last edited by JanM; 09-14-2012 at 02:36 PM.

sorry I missed the Thursday game!

go Seahawk's though,yesterday was a good football day except I really wanted the Eagle's to lose.and admit I was horrified over what Golden Tate did with his helmet & no flag. read in today's paper he might get a fine.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast